In this article I will discuss about how to minimize the appearance of a computer screen. In general, each operating system has its own control system. As Windows has a settings system that allows users to set the screen display, object display, icon display, set background, color or placement of the taskbar as desired.
There are several sizes or resolutions offered by Windows, such as 1360 x 678, 1280 x 768, 1280 x 720 and others. That could be your choice that wants an optimal display to support creativity and increase your enthusiasm in working using a computer.
Typically, young users prefer screen displays in default sizes or not too large. While parents usually want a wider view so they can see all the objects clearly.
How to minimize the computer's screen display
Most computer or PC users want a computer screen that is pleasing to the eye. There are some people who might want a wide and elongated screen display, but there are also people who are annoyed to see such a screen display.
That often happens when you finish reinstalling Windows, the screen display is not as expected. Or when in other situations, someone is fun to change the appearance of your computer screen. However, you do not understand how to return your computer screen to the recommended display (default).
Do not worry, you can listen to the methods below to return the computer screen to the default display. Here I model it using Windows 10. It makes no difference with the version Windows before, you only had to look at the placement of the menu which changed a little.
First step :
1. Please right-click on the icon Start which is in the lower right shrink. Then, select the menu System.
2. Click on the tab Display. Notice on the right side, there is a section Resolution.
3. Select the screen resolution you want. For example, I chose a resolution of 1280 x 678 and Landscape for Orientation. Or you want a smaller resolution.
4. When choosing a resolution, you will see a change in how it looks. To save display changes, click Keep Changes.
1. Right-click on the desktop screen, select Display settings.
2. You will be directed to the same window as the first method. Click tab Display and specify the desired screen resolution.
How to minimize the appearance of the browser
When you are accessing a site or website for example Facebook, we have seen the appearance of the browser, text or others become larger than before. In fact, we have no fiddling with how it looks. If you have also experienced it, you can see the steps below to restore it to its original appearance. Here I use a browser Chrome.
First step :
1. In the upper left corner on Chrome There are three dots icon as shown below. Click the icon.
2. Pay attention to the menu Zoom. To minimize the appearance, click the minus sign (-). Adjust according to the size you want.
3. You will see changes in the appearance that are getting smaller.
1. To minimize the appearance of the browser, all you have to do is click Ctrl + (-) on the keyboard.
2. To zoom in on the browser, click Ctrl + (+).
3. To restore it to the default view, click Ctrl + 0.
How, easy right? That's an easy and simple way to shrink the display on the computer screen and in the browser.
Thus, you do not need to worry and confused again how to restore the appearance to the eye pleasing to the eye. Hopefully the above article is useful for you and makes you more enthusiastic in doing the tasks given. Thank you for your visit.