Now math is more fun with Quick Maths Jr. for iPhone and iPad
From the team of developers Shiny Things is available in the App Store the Quick Maths Jr. learning app for iPhone and iPad. With this app, the little ones at home will be able to practice numbers, learn what they are called, know how they are written and can start doing their first addition and subtraction, and all this by playing with the iOS device. Do not miss all the features of this application and download it below.
What is it and how does it help to learn Quick Maths Jr. for iOS devices?
Quick Maths Jr., available in the app store of Apple, is perfect for children from 3 to 7. With this app they will learn the most important fundamentals of mathematics, among which it will be possible to learn to count, add and subtract, they will learn the value of positions, they will write the numbers and much plus. When children play through the six fun Quick Math Jr. games, they can dynamically adjust to the difficulty of the questions so that young students are always at a challenge level that is fair to each of them. It is a fun way to develop mathematical skills and with confidence.
Features of Quick Maths Jr. for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Among the main features of the Quick Maths Jr. educational app we can find:
- Six games in line with the basic and common curricula of international mathematics, including the United States and Australia.
- Adaptive difficulty to quickly place players at their level, with challenges to keep them in their development zone.
- They will be able to write their answers directly on the screen, which will allow them to go from multiple choice to handwritten answers.
- Create your own monster characters by winning new features and then see your creations appear throughout the game.
- Players can create unlimited profiles so they can share the device easily.
Educational contents of the Quick Maths Jr. application
This application includes a large amount of content that will help the little ones learn everything related to basic mathematics, among these contents we can highlight:
- Develop the numerical sense.
- Learn the name of the numbers.
- Practice the sequence of numbers up to 100.
- Connect the name of the numbers, figures and quantities up to 30, including zero.
- Model numbers up to 20.
- You will find small collections of objects in patterns, dice, ten frames and random patterns.
- Larger collections of objects in two or more patterns, dice or ten frames.
- They will start counting from numbers other than the one.
- Count numbers one by one.
- They will also learn to count two by two, three by three, five by five and ten by ten.
- Count jumping forward and backward.
- Practice the place value of the numbers that are made up of tens and units.
- Create equality through balance.
- Add and subtract to get a hidden total so that they can practice mental calculation.
- Solve simple addition and subtraction with 20 questions.
- Practice writing numbers.
Download Quick Maths Jr. from the App Store
If you don't have this yet application to learn math with the iPhone and iPad, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
Quick Maths Jr. is in the App Store, requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Danish, Finnish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish.