A promotional video from Samsung showing off your new ones smartphones from 2019, among them your folding appliance. Who posted the video was the Samsung Vietnam and right after that it was deleted
Samsung's folding smartphone, which still bears its market name, appears at the end of the video. A girl catches him in the street and opens, leaving the internal screens open and the external screen exposed. You can see that the outer screen stays oneven though the smartphone is open.
Some specifications that have been released so far are:
– 4.9 inch external screen with 840 x 1960 pixel resolution, 21: 0 and 420 dpi format;
– 7.3 inch internal screen (open device), 1536 x 2152 pixel resolution, 4.2: 3 aspect ratio and 420 dpi;
SoC Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9820;
– Could be equipped with 1TB of storage;
– Possibly will have two rear cameras, with sensors of 12 megapixels and 8 megapixels;
– Can have two 2190mAh batteries, totaling a total charge of 4380mAh.
The video has the future theme and also shows other technologies that Samsung can make available. Like when the tattoo artist draws a picture on his mobile device and a robot machine replicates the tattoo on the client's skin. Also when a couple is seeing their unborn baby using a "portable ultrasound" with your smartphone. These technologies still need to be improved until they actually reach the consumer.
Expected date to announce new line Galaxy S10, made up of three devices, is the day February 20th, the same event may be used to show the folding smartphone to the public. The device is expected to hit the market soon, in the hands of some very enthusiastic consumers, as the price speculation that the folding device is expected to reach is of $ 1800, about $ 6562, in direct conversion.