Sometimes, a mobile phone suffers various problems that could affect the use. One of which several users complain daily, is that the cell phone heats up and turns off 2019. This problem may be due to various factors, which are mainly related to hardware, although the operating system and other logical components can also influence this problem. There are several reasons why the overheating problem may appear on Android, and there are several ways to fix it. This article will examine step by step each of the reasons and how solve “my cell phone heats up and turns off” 2019.
Why does my Android phone get hot?
As previously mentioned, the heating of a mobile phone may be due to various factors. Among the most common are:
- Play or use high resource applications for a great time: If you are using game applications that consume a lot of resources such as graphics or processor cores, it is very likely that the phone will heat up and then turn off.
- Applications with errors or lack of update: In case you are using an application or game with certain technical errors, then it is very likely to be the cause of the device overheating, since they are using a large amount of memory and processor. To solve this problem, keeping your applications updated is important because updates often include bug fixes.
- Malware or others: A Malware or Virus that is running on another plane could be consuming most of the resources of the device and therefore, could cause heating.
- Battery in poor condition: When a battery of a mobile or tablet is in poor condition, it tends to heat or swell. These indications are clear for prompt replacement. If the device heats up right on the battery side, it is recommended not to use it as it could cause significant damage.
- Sony Xperia
How to cool my Android cell phone 2019
To cool your phone there are several ways. Below are a series of alternatives that you can apply to cool Android cell:
Method 1: Enphrase Android cell phone with app
The first method is to cool the cell phone using an app that has a name; Cooling Master. The latter is an application that is available in Google Play Store and offers a complete monitoring of those applications that are alternating the temperature of the device. As previously mentioned, there are applications that may be consuming a large amount of resources from the mobile device that is the main factor in the heating of mobile phones.
Among the most important features of Cooling Master, they find each other:
- You can check the temperature of your mobile phone in real time with graphs that indicate changes during the day
- Notice of processor overheating or other hardware component
- You can cool the device by simply pressing a button
- It offers tips to avoid overheating the device.
How to use
All you have to do is download the application and that's it. When they do, Cooling Master You will be asked for permission to access certain aspects of the cell phone or tablet. Upon approval, you can perform each of the features offered by the app.
Download Cooling Master for Android
Method 2: Factory Reset
One or another application or game may be causing the mobile device to warm up. You can clean the device from these by simply resetting it from the factory. To do this, you can go directly to the Settings (gear icon) and select the option Backup and Factory Reset. When they reach this option, they must simply accept and go, the device will be restored to factory conditions and the data will be deleted.
Method 3: Cool the phone without applications
Another way is to cool the device without apps, that is to say manually. To do this, it is necessary to turn off the device immediately once you notice that its temperature is rising. When you do, place it near a ice pack, preventing you from making any contact with water. Perform this procedure with an airtight bag and with 100% supervision.
On the other hand, if you do not want to risk placing your mobile near a bag with ice, then you can bring it closer to a fan in order to dissipate the heat. This routine is widely used in electronic devices to cool them quickly.
That's it. With these three methods, they can cool a cell phone easily and easily. In case the problem persists, we recommend attending a specialized technical service, since it is very likely that the device has failures in the Hardware. If you have problems or questions, you can leave a comment in the section below.