If you are a professional programmer you may already be familiar with an application called Android Studio. But, if you are a newbie in the world of programming, maybe you have often heard this application but have never tried it possible.
So, Android Studio is actually an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that is used to create and develop Android applications, based on IntelliJ IDEA. Android Studio offers many features to increase productivity when creating Android applications.
For example, such as a fast and feature-rich emulator, system version Gradle based flexible, and many other benefits. Jadim currently Android Studio is being widely used to develop Android applications.
How to Install Android Studio Easily
To install Android Studio on a laptop / computer must have adequate specifications, because Android Studio is pretty much draining your laptop's memory. Recommended at least 3GB of RAM, minimum disk space of 2GB, and so on. You can read it more fully on the official website of Android Studio. Immediately, to install Android Studio, please follow the steps – how to install Android Studio below.
1. Steps to Install Android Studio
To start the Android Studio installation step, the first thing you need to do is connect your laptop / computer with an internet network. Because the installation process requires quite a lot of internet. Just follow the steps below.
1. First, before you install Android Studio on a laptop / computer, you must download it first. Please download it Android Studio on the official website that has been provided.
2. Then, if you have finished downloading it, please run the exe file.
3. Then, the Android Studio Setup window will appear, please click Next. Like in the picture below.
4. Then, please click Next to install all components. Like in the picture below.
5. Then, please specify the Android Studio storage location and the SDK, but usually the default storage is on local disk C, if you want to change it, please click Browse and select the storage location you want. If it is right, please click Next. Like in the picture below.
6. Then, please click Install it. Like in the picture below. And if you don't want to create an Android Studio shortcut, you can check the box provided.
7. Then, wait a few moments until the installation process is complete. Like in the picture below.
8. Then, if the completed text appears, it means it's finished. Please click Next Like in the picture below.
9. Then, a window will appear with a caption Zip Android Studio Setup. Leave the choice Start Android Studio remain in default or click and click Finish. Like in the picture below.
10. Then, a new window will appear with 2 options. Click on the Do not import settings option, if you have never installed it Android Studio IDE and click OK. Like in the picture below.
11. Then, please click Next. Like in the picture below.
12. Then, please click Custom so you can customize what you want, like a theme. Then, click Next. Like in the picture below.
13. Then, please choose the theme you want. Then, click Next. Like in the picture below.
14. Then, the SDK Components Setup window will appear. Please specify the location of the SDK to your liking, but usually the default storage. But, if you want to change it, please click 3 dot icon. Then, click Next. Like in the picture below.
15. Then, please click Finish. Like in the picture below.
16. Then a window will appear Downloading Component, wait until the download is complete. When finished, please click Finish. Like in the picture below.
17. Done. Then the window Welcome to Android Studio will welcome you. Like in the picture below.
2. Create a New Worksheet (New Project)
If you have installed Android Studio on a laptop / computer, just practice making a new project. Here are the steps you can take to start a new project.
1. Please open your Android Studio application. On the home page, please click Start the new Android Studio project to create a new project. Like in the picture below.
2. Then, please fill in the available fields. Here is an explanation so you can easily and not confused when filling it.
- Application name: the name of the application you want to create Company domain: company origin of the example "com.nesabamedia.com" Project location: location where the project will be stored on your laptop / computer Package name: package name, no need to change Include c ++: if the application is you will make using c +, please check (if you don't use don't check) include kotlin: if your application uses kotlin, please check (if you don't use don't check)
Then, please click Next. Like in the picture below.
3. Then, you will choose the type of project you will make, whether phone, OS, TV, or others. If you will create a project in the form phone or tablet, please check. Then, please select the minimum SDK that you will use. Then, please click Next. Like in the picture below.
4. Then, please choose the type of layout you want to create. For beginners it is recommended to use empty activity. Then, please click Next. Like in the picture below.
5. Then, the activity name and layout name display will appear which will be made into 1 class. So, it's better not to change. Then, click Finish. Like in the picture below.
6. Done. Wait a few moments until the code comes out all yes. Have a great time doing it!
This tutorial is all about installing and creating new projects in Android Studio easily. Hopefully this tutorial on how to install Android Studio can be useful. Thank you ????