Since we wake up until we go to bed, we use it daily, constantly, and it is already difficult to imagine the world without it. WhatsApp is one of those apps that have crossed the barrier of mere applications and together with other elements of electronic culture such as emojis, there has been a place in society, day by day. And like any multitasking app, WhatsApp hides dozens of unknown functions, little tricks that make the experience easier when using it. Like the power read messages without the confirmation of 'read'.
Read a WhatsApp without appearing 'online'
Read a complete message that has been sent to the WhatsApp without having to enter and therefore without the double blue check appears in many ways, and here we give you three
Through WhatsApp widgets
- We unlock the smartphone and go to the main screen of the desktop – on which we usually have widgets like the weather forecast activated-. It is best that we swipe to the side to be on a completely cleared page of icons.
- Now we make a long press on the screen. This way we will get different configuration and customization options. We are interested in the one that puts ‘Widget’. We give and enter.
- Depending on the apps and programs you have on your phone, you will see more or less pages of Widgets. As they are usually arranged alphabetically, it is best to go to the last of all, until we see WhatsApp.
- Now we will see several Widgets and icons within it. The one that interests us is called WhatsApp and usually occupies a 4×2 space according to Android. Hold it down and drag it to the empty page, since unlike an app icon that occupies a single box, this widget occupies 4 boxes wide by 2 high.
And that's it We already have the WhatsApp widget active and with it our trucor. What will happen now upon receiving a message? As you do the test you will see that the widget screen will appear the name of the contact and the entire message. In fact, if we receive several whatsapps from different contacts, they will all come out and you just have to scrolle a little.
The advantage is in this way we do not have to enter WhatsApp to read them since we do it through the widget, and therefore it will not appear in the app or that we have read it or that we are online or anything.
Read Confirmation OFF
You can directly deactivate the double blue check and nobody will know when you have read the message, giving you some more privacy. But beware, that in the same way they won't be able to see if you've read it, you won't be able to see if a contact has read yours except if you are in a group chat, since this option does not deactivate Read Confirmations for group chats or play confirmation for voice messages.
- Go to Settings opening the upper right icon of the three points vertically.
- Search the section of Account and then go into Privacy
- Below you will see the option to delete Read Confirmations.
Activating the Popup Window
WhatsApp has several functions to notify a user who has received new messages. And one of them is the popup window, a pop-up window that appears in half of the mobile screen when it is activated and you receive a message. This window may appear when the mobile is on, off, on the lock screen inclusive.
But the best thing is its customization, since it can either be activated for all contacts by entering Settings> Notifications> Popup window, or only for those of us interested in seeing without activating confirmation, what is known as personalized notification:
- Open the contact chat window to which you are going to activate the popup window
- Click on the menu of settings (the three vertical points) and select view contact, or directly click on the photo at the top.
- You will see an option called Custom Notifications, click to activate it and choose the notification in a pop-up window. With this, this particular contact will show you the messages where you choose, and you can read them without the blue confirmation.