Are the best task list applications for iPhone With which you can organize personal, school or teamwork tasks.
Create to-do list according to your need by adding reminders, notes, files, due dates, priorities and much more.
Todoist: Best Task List Apps for iPhone
It takes task management to another level of productivity without taking much time.
- While writing a new task, Todoist will assign the date, priority, project, labels, etc. According to the language you will learn later.
- Add cloud files to your notes: Google drive and Dropbox or upload files, photos and audio directly.
- Create List of Taeras to complete with other people.
- Organize task views by date, labels, projects or combined.
- Add notes by sending a specific email that later becomes a task.
- Synchronize the dates of your notes with your favorite calendar.
- Available for all operating systems for free and paid version ($ 3USD / Month) that unlocks some features.
Things: Manage personal tasks
- Task view for today, scheduled, at any time and some day.
- View calendar events in the same task view.
- Add notes, checklist, labels, priorities and reminders to the notes.
- Elegant project organization with subheadings and subprojects.
- + (Magicplus) button create tasks quickly and Optimally integrated search engine.
- App for: iOS, Watch OS and Mac OS.
- Price: One payment for each device (From $ 19.9USD)
Microsoft To-Do: Complete Task Manager
It has greatly improved its interface and functions to manage tasks optimally with some interesting functions.
- Organize tasks by lists or see tasks in my day, important, planned and assigned by me.
- Add details to tasks such as Subtasks, Reminders, Images, files up to 25MB and notes.
- Add tasks from Outlook mail.
- Free version for iPadOS, iPhone, Android, Web and Windows.
Google Tasks: Synchronization with email and Calendar
It is ideal for daily tasks such as reminders on multiple devices: Android, iOS, iPadOS and Web.
- Add tasks from the Gmail web interface.
- Add notes, Subtasks, due dates to each task.
- Create task list.
- Create tasks easily with the Google Assistant.
- Completely free.
Reminders: Task List of Apple
With the iOS version 13 the reminders application of Apple It was completely renovated with new features.
- If you have other devices Apple, you will enjoy its synchronization and optimization for WatchOS 6, iPadOS, MacOS Catalina.
- Create custom list with colors and icons that represent the theme or subject of the tasks.
- Create reminders based on date / time and location.
- Add Images, subtasks, priority and indicators.
- View and add notes from Widgets and Siri.