Use your iPad or iPhone as an additional screen for your Mac computer
The App Store is available on application to duplicate or extend the Mac screen with iPhone and iPad. One of the biggest novelties of this app is that it now allows you to perform its functionality via WiFi and also via USB, this last type of connection arrives to improve the quality of the graphics. Know all the features of this application and download it below.
What is Air Display 3 for iOS devices?
Air Display 3 for iPhone and iPad, available in the App Store, convert the screen of your iOS device into a wireless or USB screen for your Mac computer. Thanks to this functionality you will be able to increase your productivity by getting extra viewing space or projecting your computer screen Mac directly on your iOS device. In addition to computer users Windows You can enjoy this features with Air Display 2.
In addition, now with Air Display 3 you can also connect to the computer via USB to achieve a good and better graphics performance. It is important to note that Air Display consists of two parts, this application for iOS devices and another free application that is installed on the Mac.
Features of Air Display 3 (with USB and Wi-Fi)
This app for iOS devices has the following features:
- USB connection: For even faster and more reliable performance, you can connect your iOS device and your Mac via the USB cable. (NEW)
- Pressure sensitivity: Use a pressure-sensitive pencil or even your finger to draw or paint in pressure-sensitive Mac applications, such as Photoshop and Motion. (NEW)
- Zum through pinch: Zum to enlarge the screen. This is especially useful when drawing or painting details. (NEW)
- Multiple monitors: Air Display connects up to 4 iPads simultaneously for powerful configurations with multiple monitors.
- HiDPI: Choose between Normal, Retina or HiDPI resolution to suit your taste.
- Keyboard: Type using the built-in Air Display keyboard or any Bluetooth keyboard.
- Multi platform: The desktop application for Mac is not only for iOS, it also works for our Air Display customers in Android, Mac and Windows.
- Touch gestures: You can control your Mac with intuitive iOS gestures: press or drag to operate the mouse or press with two fingers to right click.
Download Air Display 3 for iPhone and iPad
If you don't have this yet application to extend the Mac screen on iPhone and iPad, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
Air Display 3 (with USB and Wi-Fi) is in the App Store, requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Chinese, En, French, Italian, Japanese.