Next week we will meet the Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro, two phones that again aim to be the best in Android of the year. And as usual before a presentation, all the specifications that would have the best Huawei phone to date have been filtered, that is, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Filtration has come directly from Twitter, where a photograph of the technical sheet of the equipment has been published, and its characteristics would be the following:
- screen: 6.8-inch OLED with Waterfall technology, that is, with very curved edges.
- Resolution: 2400 x 1176 pixels
- Processor: Kirin 990 of 7 nm EUV.
- GPU: ARM Mali-G76 MP16
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal storage: 512 GB and without microSD or nanoSD memory slot.
- Frontal camera: Wide angle of 32 Mpx.
- Rear camera: Main 40 Mpx, f / 1.6, RYYB, OIS; Panoramic cinema of 40 Mpx, 1 / 1.55; 8 Mpx telephoto, f / 2.4, 3x zoom, OIS; ToF; Xenon Flash
- Drums: 4,500 mAh; 40W fast charge; 30W wireless charging; reversible load
- Others: touch volume control on the side, fingerprint sensor under the screen, microphone for calls under the screen, speaker inside USB-C port, 3D facial recognition.
- Android version: 10, with EMUI 10.
The most innovative Android of the year?
We cannot assume that these will be the specifications of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro until we know it next Thursday, September 19 (where of course the Unocero team will be present), but in case it is the same technical sheet we could To say that we are facing one of the most innovative phones of the year.
So far it is not common to see phones with touch sensors to increase and decrease the volume, it would be the first Huawei with the Kirin 990 processor, and everything seems to indicate that its screen and technology would be one of the most attractive things of the device.
It wouldn't come with Google apps
One of the things that the source reconfirms is that even though the phone You can use Android 10, the device would not be certified by Google, therefore I could not use Google Apps or receive official updates to the next versions of Android.
This does not mean that Huawei is not going to launch Android 11 on this phone, as long as things continue as they do today, they will do it through EMUI 11, yes, they would be banned from using Google services.
This great absence would be resolved using third-party apps and those that Huawei itself has also developed, so it will be necessary to see until that day what is the plan of Huawei so that this problem is not a clear disadvantage compared to its competitors.
The entry Filters all the "official" features of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro was first published on a side.