It seems that Apple has picked up pace and We already have a new beta of iOS 13 and iPadOS available, every week we are having a new update and the official launch is getting closer. Rumors indicate that we will see a keynote on September 10 in which the iPhone 11 will be presented and with total probability once it ends the final versions of iOS 13 and iPadOS will be officially launched.
As a curiosity, the beta is from iOS 13.1, not beta number 9 from iOS 13, it seems that Apple will keep two beta versions of iOS 13. Being already a few weeks after its launch these new betas are already completely stable Y Apple It is only solving small errors that may appear but also adds new features such as activating an improvement in the speed of the apps.
What's new in iOS 13 and iPadOS beta
As the beta just came out we are downloading and updating our devices to iOS 13 and iPadOS beta 9 So we have not yet been able to check the news that has arrived. As soon as we have installed the new beta we will update with more news.
So far these have been the changes found so far in previous updates:
- Improvements and bug fixes.
- New image teaser for Apple Arcadian.
- The tab of Apple Arcade now includes more information.
- New pop-up screen for the Safe Recordings function in the Home application.
- New pop-up screen in the Notes app.
- The Home application has different transitions when an icon is pressed.
- Extended screenshots are now available outside of Safari.
- At the moment it is not available on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
- Smaller menus by pressing and holding an app on the iPad.
- New icon for “Voice memos in Messages”.
- Solution to the problem that allowed access to passwords without identifying yourself.
- Improvements in 3D Touch.
- In iPadOS 13 you can now adjust the density of home screen icons. In other words, you can choose between a grid of 4 × 5 or 6 × 5 applications.
- The “Automation” tab in Shortcuts has been removed, it is temporary.
- There are over 1000 new achievements for movement goals in the Activity application.
- The redesigned volume control now includes haptic feedback as it slides.
- New smaller cursor option for mouse compatibility on iPadOS 13.
- New wallpapers in the Home app.
- Redesign of the Share card.
How to install iOS 13 and iPadOS and compatible devices
If you already have iOS 13 or iPadOS beta installed on your iPhone or iPad you just have to go to Settings> General> Software update and download this new beta like any other update.
If you do not have any beta installed, you just have to follow our complete tutorial in which we explain step by step how to do it. You can choose to download the public beta or the developer beta, whichever you prefer.
As for the devices compatible with iOS 13 and iPadOS, this is the complete list:
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 2019
- iPad (2017)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2019
- iPad Pro 9.7 ″
- iPad Pro 12.9 ″ (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5 ″
- iPad Pro 12.9 ″ (2nd generation)
- iPad (2018)
- iPad Pro 11 ″
- iPad Pro 12.9 ″ (3rd generation)
There is still a lot of summer and about two months left until iOS 13 and iPadOS are officially launched to our iPhone and iPad, something that will happen in mid-September.