A new version of BBM is available that improves the design and adapts to iOS 8
In the App Store, the app store of Apple, one is available new update of the famous BlackBerry cross-platform messaging application for iPhone, we refer to the BBM or BlackBerry Messenger application. In this version come interesting news related to the new design in the style of iOS 8 and other improvements for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Meet all the best and download this app below.
What is BlackBerry BBM for iPhone?
For those who do not know this app, BBM is the BlacBerry messaging application available FREE for iPhone on the App Store. With BBM you can instantly contact your family and friends through chats, voice calls, shared images, voice memos and much more.
With BBM you can:
- Chat with friends on iPhone and others smartphones: BBM is always activated and connected: there is no need to open any application. Know when (D) are delivered and (R) your messages are read. Greet with BBM Voice: free voice call between BBM contacts. Instantly share photos, files, documents, voice memos and much more. Let your contacts see your location in real time on a map with Glympse technology. See when your contacts respond to your message. Reflect your emotions and moods with emoticons.
- With BBM, you control what you share: Timed messages: set how long your contacts have access to messages and images shared in a chat before they disappear from the screen. Message withdrawal: ‘remove’ a message before deleting it from a BBM chat. You choose how to share information: BBM uses PIN codes instead of phone numbers or email addresses to make it more private and always control who gets in touch with you. You choose your contacts: the two-way configuration allows you to control who can send you messages.
- Chat and share with several people at once: Groups: BBM Groups allow you to share photos, lists and appointments with group members. You can even be part of a group with people who are not on your BBM contact list. Multiple chat: invite several contacts to participate in a chat at the same time. Broadcast messages: Send a message to several BBM contacts at the same time.
- BBM Channels: Join active conversations at that time on the topics that interest you. Create a new channel to share your opinions, ideas and passions. Subscribe to a BBM Channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
- Create your own BBM profile: Publish a profile picture with images, photos or even animated images (GIF). Update your status so others know what you are doing or how you feel.
What's new in version 18.104.22.168 of BBM for iOS devices
This update of BBM has the following news and improvements:
- BBM has been perfected to make you feel more comfortable in iOS 8.
- Improved design for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Send stickers on group chats.
- You can now view messages and timer images several times until the end of the time interval.
- A new 60 second timer option has been added.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download BBM for iPhone
If you still don't have the BlackBerry messaging application for iPhone, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
BBM is in the App Store, requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, AfriKaans, German, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Basque, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian , Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Arabic.