The new app of Apple, Bloc Musical, helps you compose music easily with your iOS device
Apple has launched a new application in the App Store, we talk about Musical pad for iPhone and iPad. This program, available for FREE, is the ideal tool for those users of the mobile devices of the Californian firm that like music and compose songs. Know all the features of this application and download it below.
If you like to compose music, Bloc Musical is the easiest way to save and organize new ideas. Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to record your voice, an acoustic guitar, a piano or any other instrument. Without compression and in great quality. Then name, label and rate your contributions to create a library with your ideas and sounds.
Musical Bloc detects the tempo, style and chords, and allows you to listen to your idea instantly accompanied by a drums and bass that sound great. Review the chords, add comments and lyrics, share recordings with your friends or upload them to Apple Music Connect And if you want to add more instruments or work the issue more thoroughly, switching to GarageBand is sucked.
Main features of Bloc Musical
Apple It has given this new app a lot of features that will help you create and compose your new songs, in a very simple way, with the help of your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Between the Main functions of Bloc Musical We can find the following:
- Instantly capture your ideas for songs:
- Record any idea thanks to a simple interface.
- Listen to your recordings instantly accompanied by a virtual drums and bass player that sound as if you had them playing next to you.
- Use intuitive controls to change drums and bass until you find the best rhythmic base.
- Set your guitar in tune with the integrated tuner.
- Create a library of ideas for songs:
- Name your idea and delete the recordings that don't convince you.
- Add tags to identify your recordings (such as stanza, chorus, soft or moved) or customize the tags to your liking.
- Rate your ideas from 1 to 5 stars to quickly find your favorites.
- Compatible with iCloud Drive: your library is always safe and available from any iOS device.
- Review, edit and label your ideas for songs:
- The app analyzes the music you play, shows the compass and makes suggestions for naming chords.
- It allows you to change the names of the chords and add more details.
- The bass and drums adapt immediately when you change chords or rhythm.
- You can remove unwanted parts from the beginning and the end.
- You can also control the comments, the lyrics, the tuning of the guitar and the position of the capo.
- Share your new topic:
- Use iCloud Drive to access your ideas from all your devices.
- Send your musical inspirations by email to your friends or other musicians.
- Open the recording in GarageBand for iOS and add instruments.
- Export a song to the Mac to open it in GarageBand or Logic Pro X and transform it into a multitrack production.
- Upload your theme to SoundCloud, YouTube Y Apple Music Connect
Download Bloc Musical from the App Store
If you don't have this yet application to compose music with the iPhone, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
Musical pad is in the App Store, requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (third generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (third generation), iPad Wi-Fi (fourth generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (fourth generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Catalan, Czech, Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian , Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic.