One of the qualities that we can find when jailbreaking the iPhone is that there are many ways to customize our iOS devices, in this case we bring you a tweak with which we can change the logo of the operator that appears in the status bar of the iPhone. This is Zeppelin for iOS 7.
Change the Operator Logo on the iPhone with iOS 7 and the Jailbreak Thanks to Zeppelin
The tweak, Zeppelin for iOS 7, is easy to install and configure on the iPhone with iOS 7, and best of all, we can enjoy a list of icons by which we can customize the operator's logo.
Then we leave you with our guide to change the operator logo on iPhone with iOS 7For this we simply have to follow the following steps:
- Open Cydia
- Click on the Sources section
- Add the repository of HackYouriPhone http://repo.hackyouriphone.org
- Once installed click on the Search tab
- Find the Zeppelin _Beta for iOS 7 tweak
- Select and install
How to Configure an Operator Logo on iPhone with iOS 7 and Zeppelin for iOS 7
Once the tweak is installed, Zeppelin for iOS 7, we can find in the iPhone Settings a new section called Zeppelin, in this you will find two options to manage it.
- Enable: with this we will activate and deactivate the operator logo customization
- Theme: we can select the theme of the icon with which we will replace the operator logo
Among the themes available for the icons that we can use to replace the operator logo, we can find the following: This is the list of available logos: Abstergo, Android, Aperture science, Apple, Assasin's Creed, Autobots, Batman, Beats by dre, Cloud, Dark Knigth, Decepticons, Nike, Pac-man, Space Invaders, Atorm Trooper, Superman, Triforce, Windows.