Deep Rock Galactic has received 28 patch updates 2. Now you can download this patch PC (Steam). You will find that Deep Rock Galactic Hotfix 2 update 28 has several improvements and enhancements, especially with poor performance on some graphics cards. Another thing that stands out in this hotfix is that they update and move the abyss bar menu to a more intuitive location.
This is an interesting proposal for action and exploration with a good science fiction background. This game is mainly focused on cooperative game like first person shooter game. With a strong emphasis on teamwork, and with several class options to choose from, Deep Rock Galactic offers a procedurally generated world with as much damage as possible. Below are some important sticky notes regarding Deep Rock Galactic 2 update 28.
- Change the key to allow Dash to double Touchez SPRINT. You must go forward to activate it.
- (COMMUNITY REQUEST) Space Rig – Menu bar updates and moves to a more intuitive position
- Gems taken directly from Bosco will no longer drop to the ground if you press X while wearing it
- The snow / sandstorm effect setting is permanently applied if it falls during a hurricane and disables the player from running
- Try to correct mistakes where players sometimes fall on the map
- Description Fixed Berzerker Perk cooldown bug.
- Fixed a performance issue with certain graphics cards
- Fix a shiny dot not appearing on the client by digging around the embedded jewel
- Fixed a bug that allowed other Beastmasters to "attract" other people's pets
- Beer mugs will no longer teleport to the Drop Pod. However, the launch is stranger than usual, which will be fixed soon.
Here you will find complete list from Deep Rock Galactic Hotfix 2 update 28 sticky note I remind you that Deep Rock Galactic Ghost Ship Games was released for PC with early access and Xbox One Preview on February 28, 2018.