Now teachers and students can do, correct and review tasks from the iPhone and iPad with Google Classroom
If your school uses Google Classroom, from Google Apps for education, then you can't stop downloading the Google's new free app, called Classroom, for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad), available in the App Store, with which you can use the program wherever you are.
What is Google Classroom for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch?
Classroom for iPhone and iPad You can help teachers take advantage of time, organize classes and improve communication with students. It’s important to keep in mind that this app is available to anyone who has a Google Apps for Education account, a free productivity toolkit that includes Gmail Google Mail, Google Drive for cloud storage and Documents.
Classroom has been designed with the aim of helping teachers to create and receive the tasks of students without using paper documents, in addition, it also includes functions that will allow you to take advantage of the time, for example, they can automatically make a copy of a Google document for each student. Thanks to Classroom, it will also be possible to create folders directly in Drive for each task and for each student, in this way the teacher can organize all the work perfectly.
In the Tasks page, students can keep track of the tasks they must present and can start working with just one click. This will allow teachers to quickly know who has completed the pending work and who has not, can also add observations in real time and rate the work directly from Classroom.
With the Classroom mobile app for iOS, students and teachers can see their classes and communicate with their classmates, all this in real time. Students can open assignments and work on them directly from their phone or tablet and teachers can keep track of the students who have submitted the work and review the assignments, whether they are in the center or anywhere else.
Google Classroom features for iOS devices
If in your school they use Classroom you can enjoy all the advantages and features of this application developed for iPhone and iPad, among these you can find:
- Easy to set up: Teachers can add students directly or share a code with the class to sign up. It is configured in just a few minutes.
- Help take advantage of the time: With a simple workflow and no need for paper documents, teachers can create, review and rate tasks quickly from a single place.
- Improve the organization: Students can view all assignments on a specific page, and all class materials are automatically archived in Google Drive folders.
- Improve communication: Classroom allows teachers to send notifications and start discussions immediately. Students can share resources with their peers or answer questions in the activity flow.
- Free and safe: Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom does not contain ads, it never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes and is offered free of charge to schools.
Download Google Classroom for iPhone and iPad
If you use Google Apps and do not yet have this application installed on your iOS device, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
Google Classroom is in the App Store, requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Catalan, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese.