Google renews its Street View app for iOS devices
Google has launched in the App Store, the app store of Apple, the Google Street View iPhone app. Thanks to this app we can visualize the streets and wonders of the world simply and quickly in a virtual way. Explore universal monuments, discover natural wonders and visit the interior of sites such as museums, stadiums, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View. Know all the features of this application and download it below.
You can also create spherical photographs to add your own Street View experiences. Use your phone's camera or a camera capable of taking spherical photos with a single shot (such as the Ricoh Theta S) to easily create 360º photos. Share your spherical photos on Google Maps so that everyone can see them.
Google Street View Features
Among the main features of this application we can find:
- Discover the most popular and special collections of Google.
- Explore Street View (including material provided by other people).
- Check your public profile of published spherical photographs.
- Manage your private spherical photographs
Create and share spherical photographs:
- Use your phone's camera (no photography accessories needed).
- Connect a camera capable of taking spherical photographs to create them with just one touch.
- Share your images on Google Maps as spherical enveloping photographs.
- Share them privately as flat photos.
What's new in version 2.0.0
These are the news included by Google in its renewed Street View application:
- Application name change: Street View.
- Google contributions in Browse and Collections.
- Street View map mode to view images made at street level.
- Possibility of connecting cameras capable of taking spherical photos.
- Option to share private spherical photographs.
- New image and privacy policies.
Download Google Street View from the App Store
If you still don't have the Google application to explore cities monuments and more from your iPhone, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
Google Street View is in the App Store, requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Catalan, Czech, Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish , Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic.