BLU launches its latest budget-friendly BLU smartphone Vivo XL2. This is the best seller smartphones in the BLU series this is why many developers do it. A day ago, the XDA developer shared TWRP Recovery and BLU Root Vivo XL2 file. Many users already want to install TWRP Recovery And Root BLU Vivo XL2. TWRP recovery is available for BLU Vivo XL2, so now you can adjust or install custom ROMs, mods, etc. The new BLU device comes without a bootloader. So you can adjust everything without permission. In this post, you will see how to root and install TWRP Recovery for BLU Vivo XL2 with Mgisk or Super SU. So we are going to install TWRP Recovery And Root BLU Vivo XL2.
About BLU Vivo XL2:
BLU Vivo XL2 has a 5.5 inch IPS capacitive touch screen It has a resolution screen of 720 x 1280 pixels. Comes with 1.4 The Mediatek MT6737T quad-core GHz processor comes with 3GB of RAM. After much research, it is now possible to install TWRP Recovery on MediaTek MT6737T devices, we can also BLU root Vivo XL2 TWRP Recovery Assistance. BLU Vivo XL2 has 32 GB internal storage. BLU camera Vivo XL2 is a rare 13 megapixel camera for taking good quality photos and front camera 8 megapixel camera for selfies. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It has a 3150 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. After many tests, XDA Senior Membe “lopestom” shares the root steps and installs TWRP Recovery for BLU Vivo XL2.
However, this guide helps you to root, install TWRP recovery and root BLU Vivo XL2. Here we install first TWRP recovery for BLU Vivo XL2 so Root BLU Vivo XL2 using Magisk or SuperSU through TWRP. After the BLU root Vivo XL2 You can customize your device as you like. We offer the latest TWRP recovery (TWRP 3.1.1-0) for this device and the latest Magisk to eradicate BLU Vivo XL2. So let's go to the steps below.
The benefits of the root of an Android device:
Rooting is a process that gives you full control over your device. After rooting your device, you can get root permission on your mobile device, now you can access root storage or edit system.
After starting your device, you can adjust or install various types of mods, install custom ROMs, uninstall Bloatware applications, optimize battery applications, overclock processors, and more.
Benefits of TWRP recovery:
TWRP Recovery is the most popular special recovery for Android devices. If you want to install this, you should replace the official recovery to TWRP recovery.
After installing TWRP recovery on your device, you can install custom ROM, MOD, kernel or many things through TWRP. Here you can install the ISO or Zip file types. Also, you can do full backup of your device if your device is smooth, you can easily restore it by restoring backup files.
- The cost your device, minimum 70%.
- I support it Your important data, if you delete all the data.
- Allow it Developer options and USB debugging on BLU devices.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Touchez on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
Terms and downloads:
- Download and install BLU USB Controller.
- Download SP Flash Tool: SP_Flash_Tool_Win.zip
- TWRP for BLU Vivo XL2 (Check the software version):
- Root file> Download The last magisk And SuperSU.
Install TWRP Recovery for BLU Vivo XL2:
1) To download "SP_Flash_Tool.zip"AND TWRP.zip recoveryso extract both files
two) Go to "SP_Flash_Tool ” Run folder "flash_tool.exe"
3) Click on "Load dispersion"And it was to be extracted TWRP folder then select the scatter file (.txt)> select Scatter file.
4) Recovery update select “Download it"
5) Turn off your cell phone Re-enter phone battery (noRemoval Cell phone batteries do not need to remove the battery.)
6) Click on to download In the Flash tool.
7) Connect the cell phone to your PC with a USB cable.
After it starts blinking, Wright will appear green.
8) Flashing Disconnect Disconnect USB Cable Turn on your cell phone.
Now TWRP has finished flashing, now it goes to the root section.
Root BLU Vivo Magisk and Super-SU XL2:
- to download Modified Magisk or SuperSU copy to Internal or external storage.
- Turn it off your phone and change it to Recovery fashion by Increase volume + power.
- Now No Allow modification.
- Go to Installing Navigate to Magisk.zip or SuperSU.zip Swipe to install.
- Restart your cell phone.
- Or read the guide in our Magisk article.
For helpful comments below, keep an eye out for other interesting posts. Also, like ours Facebook pages to stay up to date !!