Harry Potter: WIzards Unite It is one of the most popular games today. Many users who try to play this amazing game have encountered a problem that prevents them from using the application correctly. This problem has been noticed by users and they claim that it is stuck on the Clock, which means that the main menu of the game cannot be accessed. If you have come here to solve this problem, then you have arrived at the right place. Read carefully to learn how to solve "Harry Potter Wizards Unite stays on the Clock."
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is stuck
Method 1: Clear cache and data
One of the easiest methods to solve this problem is clearing the cache and data. Several users have opted for this method and have managed to solve the problem definitively. If you want to apply this method, then these are the steps you should follow:
- First go to the Settings of your mobile device (usually, it is identified with a gear icon).
- Once that section is selected, search and select the Harry Potter application: Wizards Unite.
- Then delete Cache and Data by selecting the main buttons. Then, from that, open the application again and check if the error has disappeared
Method 2: Uninstall the application
If you have not tried removing the application, then you can try to do so and check if the problem persists. To do so, follow the steps shown below:
- Go back to the Device Settings and select the Harry Potter application: Wizards Unite.
- Now, all you have to do is select the option Uninstall and wait until the process is finished.
- Once the game is uninstalled, you can download it again from Google Play Store:
Harry Potter Wizards Unite does not pass the clock
Method 3: Download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
At present Harry Potter: Wizards Unite It is in version 2.0.1 and it is very likely that she is generating the problem. Can download an APK from an earlier version of the game and check if the problem persists.
Fix Harry Potter Wizards Unite Errors
Method 4: Factory Reset
If this problem is happening with Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and other applications, then you can try to solve the problem with a factory reset. To do this, follow the steps shown below:
- First of all, they should go to the Mobile Settings
- Select the “Factory backup and reset
- Make a backup and then select “Factory Reset”. Confirm and wait until the procedure ends.
That is all. With these 4 alternatives, they can solve "Harry Potter: Wizards Unite" stays on the clock. Remember that if you have any questions or problems, you can leave a comment in the section below.