We already show you how to hide your story from Instagram to certain people, now we will teach you how to create a list of best friends so that when you upload certain stories to Instagram, only they can see them.
If you start thinking, this is very effective if your bosses watch over you or you are a person with many followers that you don't know and want to upload private things.
This procedure is very simple and will not take more than 3 minutes to achieve.
1. Enter your feed of Instagram and click on the hairline menu in the upper right and then on Configuration.
2. Then go to the part that says Privacy and then to History
3. Now go to the part that says Best Friends, and inside select only the friends you want to see your story, You can add them with the Add button.
To finish you must give Ready and you will have your list made.
4. If you want to modify your list of best friends, go to the List section and delete the person.
5. To make this function effective, when you upload a story, select your friends list to send, instead of the Your Story option.