Telegram It is one of the most used messaging applications worldwide. One of the differentiating keys that have catapulted you to success is the implementation of groups of all kinds. Today we are going to show how can we create them and what do we need to unite to one
The launch of Telegram was preceded by the need for an instant messaging service that was functional in all the devices that are within our reach and not only in mobile phones.
Then the groups came, something that already existed in WhatsApp but that Telegram was able to exploit better by adding many complementary functions and later the channels, like the one we have in The Computer Group of daily technology offers or a feed with all our news and reviews.
How can I create a Telegram group?
Once we have a Telegram account and have the application open in our Android smartphone We have to follow the following steps:
- We open the three lines menu of the upper left from the main screen.
- We choose the option New group.
- We add people We want them to be in the group.
- When we have selected all click on the blue button with the blank arrow.
- We name the group Telegram
- There will be created the group.
If our smartphone is an iPhone or our tablet an iPad We will have to follow the following tutorial:
- On the main screen where all the chats are press the icon located in the upper right, just above the search bar.
- We click on the first option that says New group.
- Now we choose the members We want them to be in the group.
- Click on Next.
- We name the group.
- And now click on Create to end.
If we want create the group on a computer It is very similar to the method we have to follow in an Android smartphone:
- We make click on the three lines menu from the upper left corner.
- We click on New group.
- We write the name of the group and choose the photo (the latter is optional).
- We choose the members of the group.
- We click on Create.
- And we already have the group made.
How can I join a Telegram group?
There are two types of Telegram groups: public group and private group. The main difference determines the way in which we can unite and we will treat both. We start with public groups:
- First of all, access the search tool within Telegram clicking on the magnifying glass or writing directly in the bar we found above the chat list. On all platforms it is the same so you can do it on both smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Now enter the search terms. If we want technology channel, anime, videogames.
- The results returned to us in Global Search will be from public groups (channels included) and in addition to current users. To enter just click on Join.
This is the simplest but perhaps the least accurate. There are thousands of Telegram groups around the world with more complex names that will not be easy to find in the search engine.
In Google we can find pages that collect names of Telegram groups and classify them by theme to make it much easier to find them. There are even groups that will never appear in the search engine if the administrator so wishes.
And we come to the second method: the links. Telegram groups are associated with a link (if the administrator wants it) from which to access. A very simple method of sharing and acting as a filter.
Only one person who is already in the group knows that link and you can send it to us. It has become the only method to enter private groups. Although it is not strange to find some websites that compile them as well as the names we said before.
Thanks to this little tutorial we can master even more Telegram. Creating groups or joining some existing ones We can send messages and files with more people at the same time.