Android phones allow us to do endless tasks, but on many occasions some of us don't know how to do them. That is why today we are going to teach you how to cut an audio on Android, something that can be very useful.
Cutting an audio may be necessary if we do not want something that we have recorded to follow in that audio or if we want to trim a song to tone it on our Android smartphone.
To cut we will use the Timbre app
To cut the audio on Android that we want we have countless apps in the Play Store, but we will advise you a call Doorbell, totally free for download
- Download Doorbell for Android
It is an application with which not only can you edit audio, but also allows us do the same with our videos.
Doorbell It has many possibilities Apart from cutting since you can also convert to different types of files, change the bitrate (Bitrate), you can modify the speed, put an audio in reverse mode or vary the volume, for some examples.
In addition to all this another very interesting function of Timbre is that you can convert a text that we write to you in voice so you can listen to it or convert it into an audio file.
But let's focus on what matters to us about the application, which is like cutting an audio to our liking.
We can cut an audio of two different ways, in two parts from a certain point of the audio or deleting part of the audio and leaving the rest.
- The first thing we are going to do is put it in Spanish by clicking on the symbol with three horizontal stripes in the upper left.
- Now in the drop down click on "Language" and we chose spanish.
Once this is done, let's start by seeing how it is done to cut off some of the audio and suppress what we don't want.
- Open the app and click on “Cut"
- Then it will not lead to a screen where we will select the audio we want to cut.
- Once selected we see below where it says “Select a range”A red timeline, in which we must place your colon just in the part of the audio that we want to keep.
- Then inside "Export options"Choose where we will save the resulting file in"Route to export”And what will it be called in“File 1"
- Then we click on the red symbol with scissors from the right side
- It will give us information about the file you are going to create and we should only click onsave"
If what we want is split a file into two files from a specific point, the method is very similar.
- We open the Timbre app again and select “Divide"
- We choose the audio file What are we going to use?
- In part below in “Select a range"We must place the red circle at the point where we want to divide Our audio in two.
- In "Export options"We have a subsection called"Route to export”Which is where we are going to tell him that folder will save both files That will create. In addition, below we will have the name that the app will give these files, although we can modify to our liking
- Then all you have to do is click on the red circular symbol with two arrows.
- Then it will give us information about the result and we just have to click on “save"
Now you know how to cut an audio on Android and you have seen that it is very fast, easy and we also have several possibilities and ways to do it thanks to the application that we have presented today.