One of the problems of living in rural areas or in places far from the city is fiber coverage. Many corners of our country still cannot enjoy high-speed Internet, so they have to take advantage of other alternatives if they want to be connected at home. This is the case of satellite or 4G connections. In this sense, Vodafone has just released Vodafone One Conecta, formerly known as One 4G, which will be launched from next September 23.
Beyond changing the commercial name, the operator has eliminated the restriction of 80 GB per month. This implies that unlimited data may be available at maximum speed, regardless of the mobile rate contracted. The service will be offered exclusively to those users who do not have ADSL or fiber coverage in your home, with prices very similar to the rest of the current Vodafone One rates, as we will see below.
Prices of Vodafone One Conecta
- One Connect Mini: Up to 300 MB of Internet at home 4G + 200 minutes + 5 GB + unlimited GB in Chat (48 euros per month)
- One Connect Extra: Up to 300 MB of Internet at home 4G + unlimited minutes + 10 GB + unlimited GB in Chat and Social (58 euros per month)
- One Connect Unlimited: Up to 300 MB of unlimited Internet at home 4G + GB at a maximum speed of 2 MB (65 euros per month)
- One Connect Unlimited Super: Up to 300 MB of Internet at home 4G + unlimited GB at a maximum speed of 10 MB (70 euros per month)
- One Connect Unlimited Total: Up to 300 MB of unlimited Internet at home 4G + GB at maximum speed (74 euros per month)
Unlike fiber or ADSL rates, Vodafone One Conecta users will not be able to use the television service. Further, the speed at home can only reach 300 MB when downloading and 50 MB up. Also, the router will be 4G and the landline will work by mobile coverage, keeping unlimited calls to other national landlines and mobiles.
Other news about … Vodafone