A few hours ago the third public betas of iOS 13 and iPadOS have been released and there are already many people who are curious to try it on your devices to see the best built-in and especially if the performance has been improved. In this article we tell you how you can install this beta if you have not dared with the others but always under your responsibility.
So you can install the third public beta easily
As we have said on many occasions these public betas are not exempt from bugs and bugs and that is why here you can consult the most important bugs of these betas that you are reporting to us. This is why before installing the public beta, we recommend you make a backup by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings and click on your first name.
- Click now on iCloud
- Swipe down until you find «Copy to iCloud».
- Click on «Back up now». This process can take several minutes depending on the amount of data you have stored and which the copy is being made.
Once we have made the backup, we can begin to take the necessary steps to download the public beta profile. We must follow the following steps:
- We will go to Safari and we must open the website of Apple dedicated to the public beta program here, with the device on which we want to install the beta.
- We will have to click on Sing Up ’and once registered we will go to the upper right and click on Enroll Your Devices ’.
- Now we simply have to choose either iOS or iPadOS, depending on the device where we want to install this beta.
- We will go down on this screen until step 2, and click on Download profile’. Once downloaded we must go to Settings> General> Profiles and install the downloaded profile.
- Once this is done we will restart the device and we can go to Settings> General> Software update and update.
If in your case you already had the previous public beta installed, then you should simply go to update as if it were a normal version in Settings> Software update and install it.