One of the best ways to preserve the flavor and freshness of refrigerated foods is to store them properly in your refrigerator.
Of course, it mainly depends on the tools you have at home, because the new cooling technology helps not only to extend the shelf life of food, but also to save energy and prevent loss of cold. We share some tips for managing your refrigerated food and saving money on food and electricity.
one) Meat, chicken and fish. Refrigerate foods that are very easily damaged after you buy them. Avoid staying too long at room temperature because bacteria multiply rapidly. They should be placed in the bottom of the refrigerator or freezer, because the temperature is cooler. In addition, they must be refrigerated in closed or wrapped containers, to avoid spilling their juice.
two) Fruits and vegetables: they should be stored in the refrigerator drawer. It is important to remove the bag so that it is not damaged more easily. Wash and dry before storing.
3) Dairy products and sausages: They should be placed in the middle of the refrigerator, where temperatures range from 4 ° C to 5 ° C. In this area, you should also place containers that have labels stating that they should be refrigerated after opening, such as mayonnaise, sauce, etc.
4) Eggs, butter: They should be placed on top of the fridge, where the temperature is not that cold. Some teams have special compartments to lay eggs.
5) Drinks, jams, food packaging: They should be placed on the refrigerator door, because they are foods that need less refrigeration.
6) Check food labels to see if they need to be refrigerated, as well as the expiration date. Clean the refrigerator as often as possible to get rid of expired or damaged food.
The FlexZone technology, included in the Samsung refrigerator, provides the greatest food storage flexibility. The FlexZone area is a feature located on the third door of the refrigerator and allows you to change the temperature inside 4 Different modes depending on the type of food you want to store. With just a touch, the conservative background can be easily adjusted:
· Meat and fish 0 ° C): Keep the natural, moist flavor of fresh meat, bacon, and sausages.
· Drinks mode (1 ° C): Keep drinks cool.
· Trendy fruits and vegetables (3 ° C): Protects the country and the freshness of fruits and vegetables.
· Conservative mode: It works at the same temperature as the main preservatives.
The Max series Side by Side three-door refrigerator has a capacity of 22 cubic feet and also incorporates Metal Cooling technology, which is an aluminum plate that absorbs cold in a better way and avoids the constant “open and close” ”On the refrigerator door, dramatically reducing the amount of cold. in the room.
Like other models of the brand, they also integrate the Twin Cooling innovation, which thanks to the two fans allows an independent cooling system so that each part of the refrigerator receives the appropriate temperature and thus keeps food fresher and avoids odors from the food mix.
The Max series refrigerators include Samsung Digital Inverter compressors that last longer and allow energy savings of up to 50%. In addition to producing less noise and greater resistance. Furthermore, this technology is guaranteed for 10 years.