If you are one of the many users who did not love the new design update of Twitter, here we will show you how to return it to its previous state.
1. All you have to do is download a free extension for Google Chrome, click here.
2. While there you must click on "Add to Chrome"
3. Then a dialog box will open where you must select "Add extension"
4. When you have clicked, the extension will automatically be added in the upper left.
5. That indicates that you can already use this extension and see the previous design directly in your account Twitter.
Take into account that by accepting the terms and conditions, you allow the app to access your browsing history and modify your data in Twitter.