Wondering how to take a screenshot on samsung j7? Well capturing it is much easier than you think. It goes without saying that screenshots are always helpful as long as you have to demonstrate things in an easy way, which would be difficult otherwise. by Samsung Galaxy j7You do not have to install an application to capture screenshots, as it can simply be done within the system of the devices.
So there are two methods by which you can take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy j7. One involves the use of hardware buttons and the other requires enabling the Palm Swipe gesture. Let's see how they work.
Take ScreenShot on Samsung j7 with hardware buttons
- Open the screen you want to capture a screenshot from.
- Press and hold the power button on the right side and the start button on the bottom at the same time.
- The screenshot will be captured with a shutter sound.
Take ScreenShot on Samsung j7 with a Palm gesture
- Go to settings
- Enable the Palm Swipe gesture and search for Palm Swipe to capture
- Prepare the screen you want to capture
- Swipe your finger across the screen horizontally from either side. a sliding animation will be activated if you do it correctly. The screenshot will be saved automatically.
How do I change the screenshot settings on Samsung?
How can I take a screenshot on Samsung j7 without the power button?
You can follow the second method outlined above to take screenshots with a palm gesture. Requires the use of a power button.
This is how you can take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy j7. Both methods are feasible, however I would suggest taking screenshots with the hardware buttons as all it says is to hold down two buttons at the same time and you're done. On the other hand, “Sliding the palm to capture” can be a bit tricky.