It is possible that your mobile phone has been damaged or has started to present problems that prevent its smooth operation or have you simply made the decision to change smartphone For a newer one.
Opening a terminal is one of the most exciting things a person can experience, since you can enjoy new features and tools that will make you live a better experience with the team. But, the problem comes when we want to pass information from one device to another, especially when it comes to the contacts
Have to happen the directory list One by one to the other team is one of the most tedious things. That is why here we are going to teach you how transfer your directory from an Android phone to another Smartphone in a very simple and fast way.
Steps to transfer contacts from an Android mobile to another Smartphone
Many times mobile directories They are usually very extensive since there are a lot of numbers registered in it. Therefore, having to pass the contacts manually to another terminal can be quite a process tedious and overwhelming.
In this way, here we present the main methods for you to start Transfer phone numbers from an Android mobile to another Smartphone:
From phone settings
The first method that we present is about using phone settings and with the help of the sim card to be able to save everything the directory and pass it to your new device.
This will require you to perform these steps:
- The first thing will be to use the mobile team that you are going to replace, in it you will have to enter the section of "Contacts" and there you click on the three vertical points located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- There you will see a new menu where you select the section of "Settings."
- Now click on the option of "Contacts."
- Then you select the section of "Import / Export contacts".
- Here you will have to select "Export SIM card".
- Start selecting those contacts you want to pass from the memory from terminal to SIM card. Here you can select them one by one or simply mark all at once. When all are already selected click on "Fact" and then in "Okay".
- Now you will see a progress bar where will it show the percentage of the process, keep in mind that this will take depending on the number of contacts to pass.
- When you have 100% completed you will only have to withdraw the terminal SIM card and insert it into the new device. This way you will see your entire agenda on your new mobile phone.
From the Google account
One of the easiest and fastest ways to pass the phone book to a new Smartphone it is through Cloud. For this you can use your account Google, In this case you will need to perform the following steps:
- In the case that you have not registered your Google account on the old phone, you will need to go to him and perform The registration process.
- This will require you to enter the "Settings."
- There you will find "Cloud and accounts ».
- Then select the option of "Accounts."
- There he enters "Add Account"
- Write here Your email address and then marks on "Synchronize contacts".
- Now you will have to repeat these steps from your new smartphone entering to your Google account and selecting the option of "Synchronize contacts".
From Microsoft Outlook
You can also start transfer your phone book through the Microsoft Outlook email. In this case it is about synchronize the entire agenda to email and that way I can synchronize them later in the new terminal.
This procedure is very simple to use, for this you will need to follow these steps:
- The first thing will be to check the "Synchronization settings".
- For this it will be necessary to verify that the calendar is activated in said Outlook account.
- Login to the email and go to application calendar and click on the three lines located in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Here you must make sure that the option of "Calendar" is selected
- Before starting synchronization it will be important to verify that the option of "Contacts" It is also activated.
- In this case we enter "Settings."
- Then in "Applications" and there we select "Outlook." Here the option of "Contacts", otherwise we activate it.
- Once all this has been verified, the following will be to enter the Outlook application. There you enter "Configuration" and finally click on "Synchronize contacts". In this way the entire agenda will be saved in the email, where you simply have to Export it on your new Smartphone.
With an external app – Cloneit
Finally, we present Cloneit, an app available in Google Play and which will help you pass the phone book or any other data easily and quickly to another mobile device. In this case it will be necessary for both teams to download this application and in turn be connected to the same WiFi network.
When the application has been downloaded and executed in both terminals, each of the devices must take a role, in this case one will be the sender and the other the receiver. The receiver will be in charge of selecting the partner's mobile and the types of data you want to receive.
The only flaw that presents Cloneit it doesn't allow transfer files or data individually which becomes a disadvantage for many users. However, it stands out for its high speed at the time of transfer files from one mobile to another.
List of the best applications to import and copy your phone numbers from one smartphone to another
In addition to Cloneit we can find a lot of applications available to start Share files and data from one Smartphone to another in just seconds. most of them you can download completely free from the Android app store.
Here we explain what they are The best applications to import and pass phone numbers from one device to another:
As already mentioned above the cloud service It is one of the most feasible and effective to perform this type of action, since it will allow us import Export By an easy and fast way. To do this we simply have to have a account which we will open on both teams.
Google Drive has progressed over the years and that is how it has included the possibility of create backup copies of contacts, photos, videos, calendars, among other. Therefore, you will only have to perform the backup to those files that do you want to transfer and then be downloaded to the other terminal.
SHAREit – Transfer & Share
This application is considered today as one of the most complete and advanced in the market. It gives you the possibility to spend a lot of files, photos, videos And till applications from one Smartphone to another In just a few seconds. In fact, SHAREit It is a great alternative to be able to transfer the phone book from one device to another.
In the case of wanting transfer some application to the other device it will be necessary that in the new phone you enable the option of “Unknown origins" In addition, this app is available in more than 200 countries and is number one in more than 24 countries
Phone Clone It has become a great tool for most users when they want to share information from one terminal to another. With this app you have the possibility to start Transfer your phone book, call log, text and multimedia messages, recordings, photos, videos, calendar, music, documents and applications.
All this makes it a great alternative for those users who change phones and do not want to lose any of their information stored in the old device. Phone Clone It stands for its great speed and is also available for iPhone operating system.
LG Mobile Switch
A tool that has been widely accepted by Android users and with which you will have the opportunity to start create backup copies of your most important files as it is phone numbers, photos, videos, documents, applications, text messages and many more.
When you have created your backup you can wirelessly transfer to other mobile devices in just a few seconds. This app is available for teams with Android versions 4.1 or higher.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Unlike the rest of the applications, this app will only allow you pass information between Samsung devices Galaxy. That is how Smart Switch gives you the freedom to start transfer your contacts, photos, music, videos, calendars, messages and any other information to your Android device totaly new. One way to keep your information simple and fast.
This application is available for devices with versions of Android 4.0 or higher. In this way, this app becomes a great alternative for users of samsung line can start sharing your information from a Smartphone to another.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! ????