You have changed your smartphone, and you have decided to renew or switch to another brand. But although it is a joy that feeling of taking a mobile for the first time from its box, when you think about it cold you realize toooodo what you have to pass from your old mobile to the new one, that if photos, the contacts calendar, videos , apps, settings, WhatsApp chats … Can it be done at once? Yes, yes you can.
Samsung Smart Switch
If your new smartphone is a Samsung, the smart tool Switch It is one of the hidden gems of the company. You can mover contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more, and its advantage is that it does not matter if your old mobile is Android or iPhone, since the app supports different brands whenever they have Android 4.0 or higher, iOS 4.2.1 or higher, BlackBerry 7 or Windows Phone 8.1. For it:
- Download the Smart app Switch from Google Play or Samsung Galaxy Apps on both the new and the old device. Remember that from the model Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Samsung phones they already have Smart Switch as default function
- Accept the terms and conditions on both devices.
- Once downloaded, press “Settings ”on the new device.
- Press “Cloud and accounts. ”
- Press “Smart Switch"
- Opens “Smart Switch" also in the old device.
- Click "Start" on both devices
- Choose “Wireless” on both devices
- Select the type of device that you want to connect to your mobile, in this case “Android”.
- Press “Send" on the device old.
- Press “To receive" on the device new.
- Choose "Connect" on the old device. If the devices take too long to connect automatically, enter the PIN into the new device that appears on the old device.
- After both devices have connected, you can ver the available data transfer options on the old device. Choose "Everybody" or click on the specific data you want to transfer to your new device and press "Send".
- A will appear alert indicating that there is another device that wants to send you data. Press “To receive" to accept the transfer of data or press "cancel" to reject it. The transfer time will depend on the volume of data being transferred. After the process is complete, you can see the volume and transfer data.
If the mobile you have bought new is not a Samsung, you can always try other applications such as:
Conceived by another well-known manufacturer, the Chinese Lenovo who currently owns Motorola, the SHAREit app does not need to connect to the Internet for the transfer process. And it stands out above all because it works on devices Android (regardless of brand), with iPhone, Windows Phone and even desktop operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and MacOS.