Are you at the forefront of iOS? 13 and iPadOS 13? If you're ready to switch from iOS 13 beta to the official version of iOS 13 next week, here is what you should do.
This guide works to help you upgrade from iOS 13 beta to the official version of iOS 13. If you don't do this, your iPhone or iPad will continue to install a beta version of iOS 13 for the following year
Here's how to remove a beta profile from iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 beta and open the official release. Before switching from iOS 13 beta to official launch, you need to make sure you have a good backup if something goes wrong. If you're trying to quit iOS 13 beta and go back to iOS 12, use this guide.
You can do this on an iPhone or use a computer. Either method works together and is easy enough to complete.
How to update from iOS 13 beta to iOS 13 on your cell phone or iPad
The easiest way to update from iOS 13 The beta version of the official launch is on your iPhone or iPad. Get your device and we can get started.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Touchez General.
- Scroll to and Touchez Profile.
- Touchez Beta Software Profile Beta.
- Touchez Delete profile.
- If you need to enter your password, Touchez Delete.
- Turn off your iPhone or iPad and then start again.
Immediately after the new version of iOS 13 comes out, your iPhone or iPad will install it and it will be in the official version.
How to upgrade from iOS 13 beta to iOS 13 With iTunes
Although it takes a little more time and a little preparation, you can do it on a Mac with iTunes. You will need your Lightning cable, Mac and iPhone or iPad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S81zwMjcJ74 [/ embed]
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Connect to your Mac and then press the Side and Volume Down keys to enter Recovery Mode. Keep pressing this until your iPhone goes into recovery mode.
- Click Refresh when your Mac displays a message saying "There is a problem with the iPhone …"
- Click Refresh again when it appears on the screen.
- When prompted, click Accept the terms and conditions.
If you choose to update, it will save all the information on your iPhone. If you choose Restore, this will completely erase your iPhone and you will have to start over.
After your iPhone installs the update and restarts, it will be on the latest version of iOS 13 and turn off the beta.