The Huawei P30 Pro is the current flagship of the Chinese company. This was launched a few months ago and came with different color finishes. In Spain it is available in up to four colors, while in other countries we can find 5 versions. But nevertheless, It seems that 5 finishes are not enough and present in IFA two new colors for this device.
The Huawei P30 Pro comes in two colors: blue and pink (Mystic Blue and Misty Lavender.) These do not have a degraded finish, such as Nácar or Aurora colors, but offer a double tone. In the upper area we find a brighter finish, like the glass we have seen in the black version of the P30 Pro. While in the lower part, jAfter the camera module, the finish is matte, with a non-slip touch. It is very similar to what we have already seen in Google Pixel 3.
Apart from the colors and finishes, there are no more changes in the design of this terminal. Nor in the specifications, so we will continue with a Kirin 980 processor, Up to 8 GB of RAM and a 6.47-inch screen with Full HD + resolution. Of course, it comes under EMUI 10 and Android 10. These are its features.
Huawei P30 Pro, features
- Dimensions and weight: 158 x 73.4 x 8.41 mm, 192 grams
- Screen: 6.47 ”OLED resolution Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels),
- Processor: Kirin 980, eight cores
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256/512 GB
- Camera principal: Quadruple 40 MP f / 1.6 + 20 MP f / 2.2 wide angle + 8 MP Zoom 5x optical, 10x hybrid and up to 50x digital + 3D ToF lens
- Camera frontal: 32 megapixels
- Drums: 4,200 mAh, 40W fast charging, wireless charging and reversible charging
- Connectivity: WI-FI, 4G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Version of Android: Android 10 with EMUI 10
- Others: Screen fingerprint reader, facial recognition
At the moment we do not know if these two new finishes will arrive in Spain and at what price.