The situation between Huawei is United States (and more generally between China and the United States), it is far from resolved. To confirm this, there are some worrying rumors coming from Reuters. In fact the first smartphones of the Chinese giant, to be heavily influenced by international frictions between China and the United States, could be the next Huawei Mate 30 is Mate 30 Pro.
Also read: Huawei Mate 30 could debut without Google services
Huawei Mate 30: the specifications revealed
As much as Mate 30 could debut without Google services, today there are important news! After having revealed the latter's design, the probably "official" technical characteristics arrive. According to the data sheet we will find ourselves in front of a display in Full HD + of the size of 6.6 inches for Mate 30, as we will see a Waterfall display (AMOLED) implemented on the Pro variant.
What has been said so far is nothing but confirmed, however there will be a unlocking of the smartphone implemented in the front notch, now very small in size. There are no confirmations for a probable frontal camera selfie, but the circular compartment placed on the back seems now official.
In a few days we will discover all the news that Huawei has in servant for us! The appointment is for September 19th.
Also read: Curious to discover Mate 30 Pro? Here it is in a 360 degree video
- FullHD + screen (1176 x 2400 pixels) of 6.6 – 6.8 inches of Waterfall AMOLED type
- SoC HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G with octa-core CPU at 2.86 GHz, Mali-G76 MP16 GPU and triple NPU
- 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal memory
- quadruple rear camera, with RYYB main sensor Sony IMX600 40 megapixel, f / 1.6 and optical stabilization, 40 megapixel wide-angle sensor (18 mm equivalent), 8 megapixel tele sensor with 3X zoom and ToF sensor for depth of field and the AR / VR effects
- 32-megapixel front camera, ultra-wide-angle camera (currently unknown sensor) and ToF sensor for face recognition
- fingerprint reader in the display
- Huawei FaceID 2.0 with three-dimensional face recognition and measurement of heart rate and respiratory rate
- 4,500 mAh battery with SuperCharge wired at 40 watts and SuperWirelessCharge at 27 watts (support up to 30 watts)
- Android 10 with EMUI 10 interface, without Google services
Also read: Huawei makes the launch date of its new Mate 30 range official