A major update for iDoceo 4 arrives at the App Store
It is available in the app store of Apple a new version for the teacher's notebook for iPad, iDoceo. This new update includes a lot of new features and features that are integrated with the new features of iOS 8, the current version of the mobile operating system of Apple. Know all the features of this application and download it below.
iDoceo the ideal tool for teachers
iDoceo for iPad It is the application where you will have a powerful and easy-to-use notebook that automatically calculates means and results, making work easier. In addition, this app does not require internet connection to be used and is completely in Spanish.
Thanks to it you can write down all kinds of information about classes, students, their grades, their situation in class, etc. It also allows you to complement the traditional information of a cell with icons, extensive annotations and colors. With your class diary you will not miss anything and it has integration with iCal.
Among many of its features you can perform real-time, linked and complex calculations. Export to Excel, CSV and PDF natively. Import your current data from Excel to start working right away. Use a security password and, of course, Backup and Restore with a link to your Dropbox account.
What's new in version 4.0.0 of iDoceo
In this new version you can find many new features, among these we can highlight some very interesting as:
- Improved navigation between classes and views.
- Set different wallpapers by class and in the main window.
- Improved text editing, more colors, lists and bleeds.
- QuickSwitch option. Quickly change class while you are in another.
- Backup now allows you to do it on iCloud and on any other system (you need iOS8 extensions).
- Add handwritten notes and signatures as a resource in cells, diary, etc.
- Add autonomous notebooks with unlimited number of pages.
- Choose different types of paper (stripes, grid, etc.) per page.
- Organize your classes in folders.
- Lock / unlock columns individually to prevent editing / deletion.
- Summary in all columns with distribution of notes and statistical data.
- Unlimited number of rows and columns.
- Freeze columns next to the students name.
- Improved student filter, by name, group or value in cell.
- New iconDrop and textDrop function. It allows you to drag / drop data directly into the notebook or in the class plan.
- Improved the creation of columns. Favorite column settings.
- Add mathematical formulas. Mix columns of different tabs, conditions and complex functions.
- New type of note: Conversion note. It allows you to convert one type of note to another inside the cell. Special for EF teachers and nonlinear grades.
- Enhanced PDF reader. Add bookmark pages, control last page and thumbnails.
- New view summary. Add up to 20 different types of widget (graphics, timers, search, support, etc.).
- New group generator in the class plan.
- Preview of all reports in the iDoceo gallery.
- New report: ‘Export resources’ will create an organized ZIP with all files, images, audio, etc.
- New editor: Fraction.
You can find the complete list of news through the iDoceo website.
Download iDoceo from the App Store
If you don't have this yet digital teacher's notebook app for iPad, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
iDoceo is in the App Store, requires iOS 7.0 or later. IPad compatible. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Catalan, Basque, French, Galician, English, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swiss German.