The previous month, Motorola launched its new Moto X4 device. This is a middle-class smartphone, but the specs are good on this budget. Moto X4 is a dual-lens camera smartphone from the Motorola brand. However, nowadays many developers do many things like mod, custom ROM, launcher and many more, you can find them all on our blog. Many Android users fall in love with this spot color camera feature and today we find the Moto X4 camera app on the Moto G5 Plus. It also supports slow motion, professional mode, and more. This application is installed using the simple apk installation method.
Thanks to Saadatrm XDA members for making the Moto X4 camera app on Moto G5 Plus. The spot color feature comes first with Moto X4, which helps you maintain stunning images, and you can also adjust image colors while keeping all combinations black and white.
Let's talk about devices:
Moto X4 comes with Android v7.1 stable (nougat). This phone is equipped with a processor. 2Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core .2 GHz and comes with 4 GB of RAM. This device has 5.2 inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has a rare 12 + 8- megapixel camera to take good quality photos and a 16 megapixel front camera for perfect selfies. It has a 3000 mAh non-removable lithium ion battery.
Moto X4 camera app on Moto G5 Plus features: –
- Professional mode
- Depth activation
- The photo
- And many more.
You can get the Moto X4 camera app in PlayStore:
Alternative link: Camera 220.127.116.11 (com.motorola.camera2) .apk
Installation instructions: –
- Download it Camera 18.104.22.168 (com.motorola.camera2) .apk Archive.
- Installing Camera 22.214.171.124 (com.motorola.camera2) .apk
- Go home and open the Camera app and allow all permissions.
- Now enjoy Moto X4 Camera on your Android device.
- Click the settings button to access additional settings.
- You can see that option Professional mode, trigger depth, pan, photo, and more.
You may also like:
- How to root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- (MOD) Moto G5 Plus Flashing Status Bar MOD in Stock Firmware
- HDR + Google Porting Camera for Galaxy S7 / S8 /Note 8 (Exynos)
- Install the modified OnePlus 5 camera app on any Android device
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Smart Manager app for other Android devices
- Guide to install Nokia camera apps on any Android device