Intel announced a new generation of low-power processors for laptops, we talked about 10th generation Intel Core known as "Lake kite"use"a very optimal manufacturing process 14nm"Button.
This will create a lot of confusion, because will live with Intel Ice Lake that developed at 10nm but it is much stronger only with the 2 core configuration This "new" architecture is promising up to 16% overall additional performance over generation a9 CPU and up to 41% in multi-core applications, while the desktop variant, which will bring a new processor up to 10 cores, it will take time to arrive, specifically to arrive the second half of 2021 according to the current plan
This family of processors consists of totals 8 the model, which starts from 2 core and 4 thread processing at base frequency / turbo 1 core / Turbo all core @ 1, 00/4, 00 / 3.70 GHz, while as a high class model we have Intel Core i7-10710U 6-core and 12-kawat @ 110 / 4.70 / 3.90 GHz.
Key Features of 10th Generation Intel Core i3 to Core i7:
- Up to 6 core and 12 thread processing
- Maximum turbo frequency up to 3.90 GHz
- Up to 12 MB Intel Smart Cache
- Configurable TDP up to 25W for maximum performance (U series)
- TDP can be configured up to 4.5W for 4 cores with fanless design (Y series)
- Up to 1.15 GHz on integrated graphics
- Supports LPDDR4x, LPDDR3, DDR4 memory up to 2666 MHz
All of them Intel Comet Lake supports wifi connectivity 6 (Concert +), integrated Thuderbolt 3 Intel HD Graphcis graphics based on Skylake architecture (Genes 9.5) vs Ice Lake Gen11, and it will be available today on a variety of laptops.