After finishing the Keynote where the new iPad Air, iPad mini Retina were presented, among other novelties, Apple has released the new version of iOS 7, 7.0.3. With this new version, improvements such as the iCloud keychain, the password generator, Wikipedia and Internet searches from Spotlight and much more are added.
On the other hand, it solves the problems of activation and sending / receiving of messages suffered by iMessage. Problems of stability of iWork, accelerometer calibration, among others are also solved.
What's New in iOS Version 7.0.3
Then we leave you with all the improvements and bug fixes that this new update contains:
- Add the iCloud keychain, which stores your usernames, passwords and credit cards so that they are available on all the devices you approve.
- Add the password generator, with which Safari can suggest unique and hard-to-guess passwords for your Internet accounts.
- Refresh the locked screen so that "Swipe to unlock" is displayed later if Touch ID is in use.
- Add the possibility to search the Internet and Wikipedia again from the Spotlight search field.
- Fixes an error that caused iMessage not to send messages to certain users.
- Fix an error that prevented iMessage from activating.
- Improve system stability when using iWork applications.
- Solves an accelerometer calibration problem.
- Fixes an error that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a low quality voice.
- Fixes an error that allowed the code of the locked screen to be omitted.
- Improves the movement reduction function to minimize both movement and animation.
- It solves a problem that could cause VoiceOver to be too sensitive to touch.
- Update the bold text function so that it also applies to the numeric keypad text.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the monitored devices to stop being monitored when updating the software.
You can get more information about all the security improvements of this new version of iOS 7 on the Support page of Apple.
If you liked this article, do not hesitate to vote it or share it through your favorite social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) on the buttons you will find above.