Compilation of Tips and Tricks of the new iOS 8 for mobile devices Apple
Are you new to iOS? Want to know a little more about iOS 8? For those who are not yet very expert with the new mobile operating system of Apple, we have prepared a small guide with Tips and tricks of the new iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the Californian firm.
Since the first beta release of the new mobile operating system of Apple, iOS 8, we have had the opportunity to report on the new features that this new firmware includes. On this occasion we take advantage to collect some of the features of iOS 8 that you may use more frequently on iPhone and iPad, and which we show you below.
- Quick responses to a warning: Now, thanks to interactive notifications, you can swipe a notification up to close it or pull it down to see what actions you can take. For example, in an iMessage you can reply from there.
- Send an audio message: From the Messages application, if you press and hold the microphone button to record audio, then slide your finger up to send the recording, or if you want to delete it, you can quickly do so by sliding it to the left.
- See when a message was sent: If you want to see at what moment of a conversation you have sent the messages, you simply have to drag the text message to the left and the sending time will appear.
- Manage mail: With the new iOS 8 now Mail includes new gestures. If you slide a message to the right you can mark it. By sliding it to the left you can find other options and if you continue to slide it you can delete it. In addition you can also change these actions, for that you simply have to go to Settings> Mail, contacts, calend. > Sliding options.
- Get response notices: If you are waiting for an important response to a specific email message, with the message on the screen you can click on the button to mark the message (the one on the flag) and then click on Notify me.
- Siri knows the song: If you want to know what song you are listening to on the radio or anywhere else, you can now ask Siri: "What song is playing?"
- Contact your recent or favorite contacts: Double clicking on the start button you can see how the new multitasking is displayed, where you will find your recent contacts. Touchez on a favorite or recent contact to call or send a message. You can add whoever you want from the Favorites option on the Phone, and if you don't like this option, you can also deactivate it.
- Share with family: Thanks to the new iCloud feature called Family Sharing or Family Sharing, you can buy an app only once and the rest of your family can also use it. With "Family", all family members can share purchases even if they have their own accounts. Use our guide to configure Family Sharing or access directly from Settings> iCloud.
- Take pictures with timer: Now you can leave in your own photos taken from the iPhone and iPad. Simply frame the image, press the timer button and the number of seconds, and then press the button to take the photo, at this point you only have to run away to pose in the photo.
- Long videos in a few seconds: With the new Time-Lapse feature of the camera you will be able to show many hours of recording in a few seconds.
Of course, some of these iOS 8 tips and tricks for iPhone and iPad They will be more useful for one than for others, so we invite you to tell us which ones you think are more useful and which less, through the comments.