My partner Eduardo has already told us what we think Apple will present in the keynote already officially announced in September: The new iPhone and Apple Watch, along with the launch of Apple Arcadian. But there are many news pending to be presented and launched, so we are not the only ones in suspect that we will have one more event in October.
And what can be launched at that October event? Well, the list is not short, so let's see it calmly now that the official September agenda is already on the table.
Surge of new devices with the iPad Pro ahead
As for devices, the news would be chaired by the iPad. That's what the rumors say so far:
- A new 10.2 inch iPad, which would become the standard model replacing the 9.7-inch model. The measurements of the device would be the same but those extra 0.5 inches will reduce the frames. Your camera would be dual lens.
- New iPad Pro, mainly with a new triple lens camera inherited from the iPhone 11 and an "A13X" processor that would improve its performance. A very recent but doubtful rumor that these models may not appear until March 2020.
- The iPad Air and iPad mini would remain unchanged.
- Apple would present a new 16-inch MacBook Pro, which would replace the 15-inch model and become the most expensive and powerful laptop of Apple. It would equip a new type of keyboard that would move away from the problems that the butterfly mechanism has given, and the screen would reduce its frames to house the larger screen while retaining the size.
- The rest of the MacBook Pro range, the MacBook Air, the iMac and the Mac mini could receive some update, but it would be rather minor and focused on improving their specifications. We may not see him at that event, but suddenly announced and accompanied by a press release.
- We would attend the final launch of the already announced new Mac Pro and the XDR Pro Display.
- We leave the most doubtful for last: we may see the arrival of a new Apple TV.
Apple TV + would finally reach all our devices
Turning to services, we will most likely see the arrival of Apple TV + worldwide in a good number of countries (including Spain, and Mexico probably later). And also Apple Arcade, in case it was not launched during the September keynote. What's more, maybe that iOS 13.1 beta is scheduled to arrive in October incorporating at least one of those two services.
On Apple TV + rumors run that will cost $ 9.99 / euros per month, with analysts believing that it will have 21 million subscribers by the end of 2021. Of course, it will be the only way to see the original series and movies catalog of Apple.
Share iPad Pro, 16-inch MacBook Pro, Mac Pro and Apple TV +: what we expect in the probable October keynote