1C Entertainment today announced King's Bounty 2, a new take on the famous fantasy series that extends turn-based tactical battles to provide players with a complete role-playing experience where their decisions matter, whether it is leading their troops against the shadow of life after death or chat with locals.
Visit a world full of life where realism and fantasy mix, creating moving stories, memorable characters and many moral decisions. Become one of the three heroes, each with their story. Nonlinear open world adventures await players in a detailed fantasy world. This game is divided into two aspects. Players travel the kingdom in the third person, accept missions, explore places, and talk to people. When conflicts occur, the game enters turn-based tactical combat mode and players must use their units to win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oshCt0-mhN8 [/ embed]
This game takes place in the vast world of Antara, where great danger is looming, damaging the land and those who inhabit it. Refugees from the affected area began arriving in the Nostria kingdom, which meant that food and other resources were scarce. Creatures distorted by the forces of evil roamed freely across the field, leaving a trail of chaos and destruction. The survival of the earth itself is at stake. Your decision is more important than before. What future will you make for Antara?
- Interactive film story – The story of King 2's generosity very cinematic and left the decision in the hands of the players, not just his words. Following the traditional role-playing approach, players must make difficult moral decisions with consequences that affect the entire kingdom. But it is not the dialogue options that determine everything, but the actions of the players.
- Landscaping is important – When entering a battle, the terrain will reflect the part of the world where the player is, so choosing where to fight will be very important to minimize the risk or even take advantage of it.
- There is no fine sand – Realistic volumetric battlefields are a must-have battle element in King's Bounty 2. To maximize tactical options, there will be all manner of obstacles and landforms on battle maps, from ravines and mountains to abandoned tanks and more. Each battle will have its own battlefield.
- New character development system. – King's Bounty 2 offers players the option to choose one of three characters, each with their own story. As they explore the kingdom, their history will change as they unite with various ideals: Strength, Art, Order, and Anarchy. Decisions not only affect NPC reactions, but the future of the world!
- Unique team – Each team consists of unique individuals, each with their own abilities and appearance. Instead of recruiting the dark ones, players will create an army of humans, elves, trolls, and other creatures that will spend the entire adventure fighting side by side and establishing close relationships.
- Deep tactical battles – King's Bounty 2 Added many tactical aspects to this series, including line of sight, to deepen the battle. Surprise in the middle of a battle helps the player not to give up.
- Requires 64-bit processor and operating system
- SW: Windows 10 64 bits
- Processor: Intel quad-core or AMD 2.5 GHz processor or higher
- Memory: RAM 16 GB
- Image: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series or higher card
- Storage: 20 GB available space
King's Bounty II will launch in 2020 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and will have support for Spanish, Spanish, English, Russian, French, Italian, German, Polish, and Simplified Chinese. Votes will only be available for the English and Russian versions.