Our archives are extremely important. It has happened to all of us that we delete something without intention, and we always wonder how we can retrieve such information. If you are interested in a way to find these files without using root, in this article we will show you 2 applications. Read carefully, these will help you find those deleted files.
What applications can I use?
There is a wide variety of options for this; Still, we must recommend the most reliable. These, in addition, are the most efficient and safe when it comes to recover deleted videos without android root. Their names are Recover Y EaseUS Data Recovery.
Recover deleted videos ANDROID WITHOUT ROOT
To start, you should know that on any Android device there is no immediate file deletion. On the contrary, it takes a long time for a total elimination to occur, therefore, you must download these applications that we named above. In this way, you will have more chance to recover all the documents or multimedia files that you lost (yes, it includes videos).
Steps to recover deleted videos ANDROID WITHOUT ROOT
One thing you should know before you start, is that these applications only work on computers and not mobile phones. So you need to perform the process on the computer; following these steps:
- Search online for the download link of Recover or EaseUS Data Recovery; from your computer
- Connect your mobile to your computer with a USB cable.
- Open the program and wait for it to find your Smartphone.
- Press ‘Start’ to start recovery as soon as possible.
- Once this process is finished; you will see all the files that have been deleted and that have been recovered.
- Select the option ‘Only display deleted items’. This way, they will only show you the deleted files.
- Select the file you want to recover.
- Press ‘Recover’ to recover your file.
- To select where you are going to recover said file; select a place to be downloaded (you must select a place other than your mobile).
- Finally, copy and paste the content to the mobile.
In a simple way, you have already recovered your files.