In these days it has become a fairly common problem, that mobile devices present mobile network not available. Because of this, different methods have been created to solve this problem. We will explain each of these methods below.
Before moving directly to the methods, verify the following:
- If the mobile has a signal reception failure due to the place where it is located.
Different methods to solve the problem "mobile network not available"
Next, we will provide you with the best methods to achieve it.
Method number 1
It is the simplest, enter the option Settings, Then in Mobile networksgo to network operators and then select automatically.
Method number 2
There may be a problem with the radio signal. To verify it, do the following:
- Press * # * # 4636 # * # *
- A test menu will appear on the screen. Select the device information.
- You can do the ping test.
- You must choose GSM Auto in the list
- Press deactivate the radio and restart the mobile.
Method number 3
Proceed to perform a firmware update that may be pending. Go to Settings, then About the device, software update and finally search for updates.
Method number 4
As the unavailable mobile network error may be due to the fact that the SIM card It was not inserted correctly, follow these steps:
- Enter to Settings and later Mobile networks.
- Press and hold the home and power button until the device turns off.
- Gently remove the battery.
- Press the power and start button 10 times together.
- Insert the battery and start the mobile.
- With the device on, remove and insert the SIM card 3 times.
- Restart the device. After these steps the problem should no longer occur. mobile network not available on your Android device.