Now the Microsoft OneNote app is compatible with the Touch ID, the new iPhone 6 and much more
Microsof has published in the App Store the latest version of its application to take note from the iPhone, OneNote. This new version includes important improvements among which you can find support for the fingerprint sensor, the Touch ID, and compatibility with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Learn more about this application and download it below.
What is Microsoft OneNote for iPhone?
With this application, OneNote for iPhone, you can make the most and enormous potential of your ideas and discoveries thanks to this digital notebook. With OneNote, you will be able to capture all your moments of genius or inspiration, or that list of errands that is too important to forget about it.
OneNote will allow you to always take your notes with you, regardless of whether you are at home, in the office or anywhere else. In addition, you can share all your notes and collaborate with other people from various devices.
Among the most important features of this application we can find:
- An updated navigation that facilitates the tasks of seeing and finding notes.
- Improved format and consistency of notes between devices.
- Edit existing tables.
- Now you can view handwritten annotations and rich text formatting.
- Synchronize the notes stored in OneDrive for Business and SharePoint with your iPhone.
- Synchronization of the latest used notepad lists between devices.
What's new in version 2.5.2 of Microsoft OneNote for iPhone and iPad
Among the novelties included by Microsoft in its OneNote application for iOS devices from Apple, we can find:
- Compatibility with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
- Touch identification: Unlock password protected sections using your iPhone compatible with touch identification.
- More support for password protection: You can now create new password protected sections and change or delete the password of existing protected sections.
- Insert files from other services: Insert files from your favorite cloud storage services with the new iOS document picker 8. Touchez the clip icon on the keyboard to search for files stored in iCloud or in any file storage application you have installed on your iPhone.
- Organize pages: You can now move and reorder the pages of a section and manage subpages.
Download Microsoft OneNote for iPhone
If you do not have this application on your iPhone, you can install it through the direct download link that you will find below.
Microsoft OneNote for iPhone is in the App Store, requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Catalan, Czech, Chinese, Korean, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese , Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.