A variant of Moto E6 Plus arrived in Brazil on Tuesday (17) with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage: the phone can be found in the online store of Motorola, kiosks, and retailers with a suggested retail price of $ 999 in either metallic gray or ruby. It has dual rear camera, notch screen and MediaTek processor.
In Brazil, you also find Moto E6 Plus with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage; This version has a suggested price of $ 899, but can already be found for less. It is available in gray or red.
The other specifications are identical between the two models. The processor is the MediaTek Helio P22, which approaches the Snapdragon 450 in benchmarks; and the battery is 3,000 mAh.
The highlight is the dual camera, which appears for the first time on the Moto E line. It is a 13 megapixel main sensor accompanied by a 2 MP depth sensor for portrait mode that blurs the background.
The 6.1 inch HD + screen has notch for the 8 megapixel front camera. The chin is very generous but, fortunately, does not carry the Motorola logo. The fingerprint reader is at the rear.
The Moto E6 Plus runs Android 9 Pie and will certainly not be updated for future versions, as is Motorola's policy for the Moto E. line.
Moto E6 Plus – technical data sheet:
- Screen: 6.1 inches HD + (720 x 1560)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 2 GHz octa-core
- RAM and storage: 2 + 32 GB or 4 + 64 GB, microSD support up to 512 GB
- Dual Rear Camera: 13 megapixels (1.12 µm) f / 2.0 + 2 megapixels
- Frontal camera: 8 megapixels
- Drums: 3,000 mAh
- Connectivity: microUSB, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity (no NFC)
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm; 149.7 g