O Motorola One Zoom It's not exactly a secret: Specifications of the new four-camera phone have been leaking for a few weeks, including its Snapdragon 675 mid-processor and 4,000 mAh battery. Now the device's datasheet has been almost entirely leaked; It should be officially presented at the IFA fair next week.
Roland Quandt of WinFuture, obtained the Motorola One Zoom datasheet from a mobile carrier. He said the Motorola One Zoom will come with 6.4-inch AMOLED display and Full-HD + resolution; the fingerprint reader must be integrated with the display.
Inside we would find the Snapdragon 675 processor, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of microSD expandable storage. The battery should have a capacity of 4,000 mAh and 18 W TurboPower fast charging.
The Motorola One Zoom differential will be in the four cameras: one has a 48 megapixel sensor to capture more details; there would also be a 16 MP ultrawide and a depth sensor.
In turn, the fourth camera justifies the name of the phone: it is used for 2x optical zoom and 5x hybrid zoom “virtually no loss in image quality,” says Quandt. We would also have two optical image stabilizers (OIS) and 4K video recording at 30 fps.
Despite its name, Motorola One Zoom should come without Android One support, at least in Europe. According to WinFuture, it has deep integration with the wizard Amazon Alexa: Not running a version of Android maintained by Google, the device should not have guaranteed updates for two years.
Quandt also mentions a 25 megapixel front camera housed in an on-screen notch; splash coating P2i; and 8.8 mm body thickness made of plastic.
We look forward to seeing the Motorola One Zoom during the IFA fair, which starts on September 6 in Berlin. Rumors say it will be released in some countries like Motorola One Pro.
Motorola One Zoom – technical data sheet (leaked):
- Screen: 6.4 inch AMOLED, Full-HD + (2340 x 1080), 19: 9
- Processor: Snapdragon 675
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable by microSD
Quadruple Rear Camera:
- main: 48 megapixels, f / 1.7
- ultrawide: 16 megapixels
- depth: 5 megapixels
- zoom: 8 megapixel, f / 2.4, 2x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom
- 30 fps 4K video recording, 60 fps Full-HD, phase detection focus, two optical image stabilizers
- Frontal camera: 25 megapixels, f / 2.0
- Drums: 4,000 mAh, 18 W TurboPower
- Operational system: Android 9 Pie
- Connectivity: USB-C, dual band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- More: P2i splash coating, IP52 water and dust protection
- Dimensions: 190 g, 8.8 mm thick
With information: WinFuture.