Motorola launches a new smartphone called Motorola One Zoom, and it does so almost without losing its essence, returning to the aspect that characterizes it and marking a quadruple rear camera and a fingerprint reader on the screen itself.
During the Lenovo event in this edition of IFA 2019, there were many surprises and among them the new member of the family of smartphones from Motorola.
Motorola One Zoom, technical specifications
The new Moto comes stomping and does it with some very curious technical characteristics where the main protagonist is its quad rear camera.
- Screen: 6.39-inch OLED, in 19.5: 9 format, FHD + resolution and Panda King Glass protection
- Processor: Snapdragon 675 with Adreno 608 GPU.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Internal storage: 128 GB and allows storage with MicroSD.
- Rear cameras: 4 cameras of 48 MP with focal 1.7, OIS, PDAF + 16 MP of 117º + 8 MP, zoom 3X, OIS + 5 MP for depth, in addition to Dual LED flash.
- Front camera: 25 MP with focal 2.0 and housed in the water drop shaped notch.
- Connectivity: 4G dual SIM, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and NFC.
- Ports and sensors: USB C and fingerprint reader on screen.
- Drums: 4,000 mAh with fast charging of 18W TurboPower.
- OS: Android 9 Pure Foot.
A mobile that surprises by having a metal and glass body protected by Panda King Glass and that offers a screen of 6.39 inches with FHD + resolution and fingerprint reader on screen.
On the front we see a notch in the form of a drop of water and that is where the 25 MP front camera resides, which has a special mode for low light situations. Continuing with the cameras, in the back we see up to a total of 4 cameras where the main sensor is 48 MP with focal 1.7.
A fairly standard mid-range that only has a version of 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM with the possibility of expanding through MicroSD, in addition to the great advantage of having pure Android.
As for the battery, we have a terminal that has 4,000 mAh and which could be trusted to reach the end of the day almost without problems, also has 18W fast charge called TurboPower.
With regard to the weight and the dimensions of the terminal we see measures of 158 mm x 75 mm x 8.8 mm, in addition to a weight (without covers) of 190 gr.
Motorola One Zoom, colors, price and availability
A mobile that arrives in two versions, one normal and one in which Is associated with Amazon and integrate Alexa. The latter is sold exclusively in Amazon Y you can buy from now. Both versions have a starting price of € 429 and immediate availability.
The colors in which the Motorola One Zoom is officially presented are: Gray, brown and purple.
Purchase: Motorola One Zoom (Amazon)
Motorola returns and does it in full IFA 2019 presenting his Moto One Zoom from the hand of Lenovo and showing its quad camera, its fingerprint reader on screen, its 4,000 mAh battery, pure Android and the possibility of using Alexa.