With the back to school the little ones in the house face a course full of changes, and one of them may be their first mobile. The new Neffos C7 Lite it can be a good phone for children Enter technology.
Regardless of the age at which we give your first mobile, a new course is an appropriate time to do so, perhaps because the child already goes to school alone and we want to have it located, or because it has reached sufficient maturity to use it.
The Neffos C7 Lite is an interesting terminal for young people to start in the world of technology, with a 5.45 inch screen which is neither too big nor too small, and whose bezels are very small, to take better advantage of the space.
In addition, the 18: 9 aspect ratio It gives a more modern touch, and makes the Neffos C7 Lite very comfortable when it comes to enjoying multimedia content, all with an adjusted price of 89.99 euros.
At the design level, the smartphone opts for a curved back that improves grip, and one 2.5D glass screen, whose edges are contoured. The audio has also been taken care of, offering a loud and clear sound thanks to the AW8737 class K amplifier, apart from including noise reduction in calls.
The rear camera is 8 MP, so that children begin their "photographic career" using HDR mode, burst mode and an autofocus system that clearly captures moving objects. The selfie camera is 5 MP, and allows you to apply beauty effects with 10 intensity levels, and use the screen itself as a flash.
The Neffos C7 Lite is managed by Android Go, a simplified version of Android, which optimizes resources, but maintains compatibility with all functions and Google Play apps, to have a smooth experience without giving up anything.
In addition, Neffos is the brand of smartphones of Tp link, a manufacturer with more than 20 years of experience in the network and WiFi sector, who has applied his experience in creating a Durable, reliable and quality mobile.
Neffos C7 Lite, specifications
When we look for a smartphone for the youngest we need a balance between good performance and an affordable price, so TP-Link has defined the Neffos C7 Lite data sheet based on it. Let's see all its features:
- Screen: 5.45 inches with reduced bezels and resolution 960 x 480 pixels (18: 9 ratio).
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739WA with 4 Cortex-A53 cores at 1.3 GHz.
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM + 16 GB of storage (microSD slot up to 128 GB).
- Rear camera: 8 MP autofocus.
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Connectivity: 4G dual SIM, WiFi n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and Glonass.
- Ports: 3.5mm microUSB and jack.
- Drums: 2,200 mAh
- OS: Android Go 8.1.
- Additional features: screen protector included in the box.
Tips for reasonable use of mobile
It is important to guide the little ones in a moderate and reasonable use of mobile, so that they do not devote too much time to activities such as sports, homework and other leisure. Many times adults find it hard to control the hours we spend with the smartphone, so with children it is worse.
Some ideas to manage the use of a first mobile They are as follows:
- Establish schedules (after lunch, after homework, after dinner …)
- Assess if the child really needs to go to school with his cell phone.
- Agree "moments without mobile" (at the table, at bedtime …)
- Decide which apps makes sense to use (for example, do you have age for social networks?)
- Control the activities carried out and the people with whom the child communicates.
- Seek agreements on the use of mobile phones instead of imposing rules.
- Use parental control apps only if necessary.
The first mobile of a child will allow him to learn to develop in a digital world, and it can also be a small responsibility more than manage to prepare for adult life, so parents must accompany him both in his daily use and in the election of model.
If you are looking for the first mobile for your child now that the back to school, at Neffos C7 Lite You have a good option, with benefits adapted to your needs, the guarantee of a brand like TP-Link and an adjusted price of only 89.99 euros.
What do you think of the Neffos C7 Lite? Do you think it's a good alternative as the first mobile now that we join the daily routine?