If you are currently without a partner and you have not had good luck in finding that person you are waiting for, then the social network of Facebook Now he will give you a hand with his new service that arrives in our country.
Is about Facebook Couples (Facebook Dating), a function that will be within the app of Facebook but it will work independently to your account to make it easier to meet and start conversations based on your preferences and interests.
Within Facebook Couples you will find the function called Secret Crush, which will allow you to know in greater detail those friends you have in Facebook that they are not exactly our closest friends, or just be a person that you met in X place and that you added it because you liked it.
If you choose Secret Crush, you can select up to nine of your friends from Facebook. If those same people are within Facebook Couples, they will receive a notification saying that there is someone interested in them. If that person adds you to their list of "secret crushes", it will become a match.
But if that person you chose doesn't have Facebook Couples, he has not pointed you out as Secret Crush, has not created a list of “Secret Crushes” or has not placed you on his list, no one will know that you have placed that person's name on the list.
“More than 200 million people have defined their sentimental situation in Facebook as ‘singles’. We see this as an incredible opportunity to continue helping people build meaningful relationships in Facebook”Said Charmaine Hung, Product Manager of Facebook Couples.
Through a press release sent to Pisapapeles, the giant of Facebook He explains how it works Facebook Couples:
- A separate profile in Facebook
- Facebook Couples is a separate space within the application of Facebook. The dating activity is not shared on your profile Facebook, News section, or with other people.
- Find people with whom you have shared interests
- You will see suggestions from people based on your preferences, interests and activities in Facebook, which helps you connect with people with whom you might have things in common.
- Privacy controls – You decide who can see your Couples profile
- We want to make sure that people have authentic conversations. That's why your profiles Facebook Couples and Facebook are associated.
- However, your profile of Facebook will not appear in Couples. Only people suggested to you and those to whom you appear as a suggestion can see your profile. Your current friends from Facebook and anyone you have locked in Facebook They will not appear as a suggestion.
- We also offer more controls, including the ability to edit your privacy settings so you can see only people with whom you don't have any friends in common. If you feel uncomfortable, at any time you can report or block someone.
- Conversation starters
- When you see someone with whom you would like to start a conversation, simply click on “Interested” and you can send them a single message.
- Once the person responds, you can continue the conversation through text messages.
- If you are not interested in someone who appears as a suggestion, you can click on "Pass" and the person's profile will no longer appear as a suggestion for you.
- Enable the option to enable Events and Groups to see other people who have also enabled this option in Couples
- You can choose to see other people who have your same Events and Groups preferences.
- If you decide to activate this option, you will be visible to the people who also chose it.
Facebook Couples is already available as of today in 19 countries where Chile is included, and will be launching gradually for iOS and Android.
Via Press Release – Facebook