How to unlock the hidden wallpapers of OnePlus 7 Pro
The OnePlus 7 Pro It is undoubtedly one of the most popular phones of what we have of the year. It is true that the firm got out of the usual price range with this model – to opt for something cheaper we have the OnePlus 7-, but it did so to offer the market a more mature proposal that aspires to make noise in the high-end (with a price that is still around competitive 800 euros).
That is why you may be one of those who have given you a chance and are now reading this from the brand new 90 Hz screen of a OnePlus 7 Pro. If this is the case and you are interested in knowing its secrets, today we have a very nice one to unveil : how to unlock the hidden wallpapers that the phone brings. What you are reading
The OnePlus 7 Pro has three preinstalled wallpapers which can only be accessed through the phone's Fnatic mode and following certain steps that we now detail:
- Go to the Phone Settings.
- In the menu, search for “Utilities” and enter that section.
- Touchez on "Game Mode."
- The last option of the Settings is the “Fnatic Mode”. Click on it.
- Once inside, you will have to touch 5 times in a row on the Fnatic icon that heads the screen.
- Then the option to write what you want will appear under the icon. Type "alwaysfnatic" (without the quotes).
- The easter egg will be unlocked and you will have access to three new wallpapers (you have to click on the orange button “Add wallpapers”).
The wallpapers are set in the Fnatic mode, so they look the logo in the center and bright and bright colors, with neon details in some cases. They may not be liked by all users, but surely the most gamers end up in love with these hidden OnePlus proposals.
Remember that to change the wallpaper From your OnePlus phone, you have it as easy as following the steps below:
- Press and hold the smartphone screen for a few seconds until the customization options appear (Wallpapers, Widgets and Screen Settings).
- Click on the first one and you will access the wallpaper settings with the option to choose an image or photo of your reel (from My photos), some of the photos taken by users with a OnePlus (Shot on OnePlus) or the wallpapers terminal defaults (by sliding to the left you will discover them all, the last three being unlocked from the Fnatic mode).
- Select the image you want by simply touching it.
- You only have to press the button back or return to the main screen and the background will be set.
Enjoy the views.