Areajugones | Your space for video games, movies, series and anime Areajugones | Your space for video games, movies, series and anime – You'll find everything related to PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, PC, and all movie, series and anime content
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid is the bet on the fighting genre from one of the most famous franchises in the world of television; the inimitable superheroes Power Ranger. This curious 3v3 fighting title inspired by the frantic mechanics of team fighting of the mythical Marvel vs. Capcom has turned out to be a whole proposal as solid as it is remarkable. In fact, its success through the versions for the different consoles in the market is what has resulted in the arrival of the title on PC through Steam.
This title developed by the nWay study in collaboration with Hasbro, Inc. – IP intellectual owners – is also prepared for the arrival of his second season pass. Taking advantage of the launch of the PC game a few hours ago; nWay shared through the official title page the arrival of the Season 2 for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid. This new content expansion is already found available since yesterday for both Xbox One and PC userswhile European PlayStation 4 users and Nintendo Switch They must wait until the first week of October to access it.
Then we leave you with the content announced at the moment for the second season of the game:
New playable characters
- Anubis ‘Doggie’ Cruger (seen in Power Rangers S.P.D.) – This is the commander of the SPD (Space Patrol Delta) on Earth. Also known as the Shadow Ranger, Anubis is a master swordsman capable of using a wide variety of weapons with short and long range.
- Eric Myers (seen in Power Rangers Time Force) – Eric Myers worked with the Silver Guardians as a simple soldier to eventually be named as the Quantum Ranger thanks to his powers that allow him to travel back in time. This is a character with short-range punches that uses energy shots and the ability to teleport to constantly harass your enemies.
- Dai shi (seen in Power Rangers Jungle Fury) – The evil spirit of an old eight-headed dragon. Dai Shi was imprisoned a long time ago until the seal that held him in prison was destroyed. He is a character of great agility with a range of attacks from different unprecedented angles for the rest of the characters.
- New Skin for Tommy Oliver / Mighty Morphin White Ranger: Play as the first White Ranger with his Saba weapon on his side.
- New combat arena: The Space Patrol Delta base and its training facilities – free content.
- New Ultra: You can call a new combat Megazord as a special attack; he Delta Squad Megazord extracted from Power Rangers S.P.D. You can assist us in the middle of a battle.
- New Banners: Unlock new banners related to the art and designs of new characters and story mode.
The price of the second season of content for the game is € 14.99 and will give us instant access to the control of Anubis ‘Doggie’ Cruger, while the rest of the characters will arrive in the coming months. Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid brings together in an interesting fight title the classic Power Ranger with their respective villains in what are already more than 25 years of series history. Remember that the title is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid announces second season and Alejandro Gallardo is now available on PC