The Reader Photos series is one of the readers' favorite columns of the site. She grew up watered by beautiful images sent by you, friends, followers, faithful companions of TudoCellular.
The column started shy, back in 2014, and since then has been bearing fruit on the site and onlookers.
We thank you for the company over the past few years, and the patience in the busier weeks when we just failed to meet the schedule. Enjoy one more edition – I mean, before that take a walk around the past dispute to see the handsets that participated – and enjoy the moment.
How to participate: send your photo to us!
click here to email your photos (enter name, where you took the photo and which smartphone you used or copy our email and attach the images:
We do not accept images with EXIF removed, stamped names or any watermarks.
Most voted last week
- 1st Gustavo Pontelo – OnePlus 5 (40% of the votes)
- 2nd Gabriel Boeing – Samsung Galaxy S8 (12% of the votes)
- 3rd Gustavo do Vale – Motorola Moto X4 (11% of the votes)
The last time a OnePlus phone won our weekly contest was in May last year with the OnePlus 5T. Now its predecessor ended up winning the attention of readers of TudoCelular thanks to the beautiful photo above captured by reader Gustavo Pontelo. What did you think of the photo that took 40% of the votes of the week? Comment below.
Curious to know what were the others smartphones participants from the previous edition? Just check out issue 273.
Mobile phone that captured the winning photo
Be sure to participate this week by submitting as many photos as you like, but remember to disable the watermark that delivers which device you use.
Vote for the best picture of this edition
Tips for sending well (can send more than one photo)
- Try to frame the elements that will be present in the photograph, use guidelines if possible;
- Keep the horizon straight so it doesn't look like the scenery is falling;
- Use the smartphone's manual focus when tapping the screen;
- Pay attention to everything in the background of the image;
- Clean the camera lens before taking the picture;
- Avoid using digital zoom;
- Keep your hands steady when taking the picture;
- Use and abuse of good lighting;
- Capture the scenario more than once for the best result;
- Choose unique angles;
- Effects are part of photography, but beware of excesses;
- Play around with the options the camera app offers;
- Send photo (s) to reader [email protected] with your name, smartphone and place;
- Have a good time!