The Korean manufacturer announces the evolution of the already known Galaxy A20, with an extra rear camera – and less AMOLED technology display.
During this 2019, Samsung has returned to flood the medium and low bands of the smartphone market with an endless series of models, all fortunately valid and in step with the times, in the specifications and design. For the rush final of this year, the Korean producer wants to make use of fresh forces and here is the new one Galaxy A20S.
Samsung Technical Features Galaxy A20S
- Screen: 6.4 "TFT HD + (720 x 1.560 pixels), Infinity-V Display
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa core up to 1.8 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Internal memory: 32/64 GB expandable (via microSD up to 512 GB)
- Back cameras: 13 MP with LED flash, f / 1.8 + 8 MP ultra wide angle (120 °), f / 2.2 + 5 MP for depth
- Front camera: 8 MP f / 2.0
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Battery: 4.000 mAh with rapid charging at 15 W
- dimensions: 163.3 x 77.5 x 8 mm
- Weight: 183 g
- Other: rear fingerprint reader, FM radio, USB Type C, audio jack
The new Galaxy A20s therefore continues in the footsteps of its predecessor, offering good specifications, a large display and excellent autonomy (on paper) at a price that will certainly be competitive. In addition we find one third rear camera with lenses ultra wide angle (120 °), which will allow you to take more versatile shots and have fun on many occasions.
In contrast, however, display technology should be this time TFT LCD, against the Super AMOLED of Galaxy A20: needless to turn around, it is a step backwards. A little instead should change with regard to performance, with it Snapdragon 450 which replaces the Exynos 7884. It should be noted, however, that this time there is also a memory cut from 4/64 GB, when Galaxy A20 stopped at 3/32 GB.
Exit and Price
Samsung Galaxy A20S was officially presented in Asia, in the colors black, blue, green and red, and will be available starting from Thailand at a price of 6,490 baht (about € 194) for the top 4/64 GB variant. At the moment, the Korean giant has not released news about the availability on the international market of the new smartphone, we will keep you updated in case you tell us about news.
Via: FoneArenaSource: Samsung